lump

1. A

Just a little concerned

Hi there everyone, I'm a little bit nervous to post this, naturally, and do want to say I hope I'm not upsetting anyone in doing so. The people on here seem absolutely amazing and I'd be appreciative of anyone to give me their personal opinion on this. Thank you so much in advance. Most...
  2. F

Could this be ALS?

I will try to make this brief. Symptoms: *. Muscle twitching: started out in a few places about a month ago. Then increased all over. Now has decreased but in more specific spots (calves, thighs, abdomen, shoulder area). It seems almost as if the twitching is moving from lower body to...
  3. R

Terrified Bulbar or Limb Onset? Varying Symptoms

Hello, I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and I've held back from posting my symptoms but it seems to be progressing so I'm more anxious. I'm 28 year old male and I'm extremely worried that I might have early symptoms of Bulbar or Limb onset ALS. It all started about 7 months ago...
  4. N

Does this sound like bulbar onset?

Earlier this week whilst driving my car I started whistling along to a song and not much sound was coming out, this is strange because i normally have a very strong whistle. I got worried and panicked a bit. Fast forward to this morning, I tried to get my dogs attention and went to make that...
  5. W

Symptoms bulbar and left arm

Hello! My heart goes out to anyone with this horrifying disease. Nobody deserves it. I have read the sticky in this forum and have been unsure wether I should post, but my anxiety about this disease is severe. I figure I should seek the advice of people who actually have this disease and...
  6. S

Really worrying symptoms for ALS

Hi Im 48, male from the UK. I'll keep this short. Im worried sick i have als. Around 6 months ago i noticed knee pain when bending in both knees. Around a similar time i noticed it needed a bit more exersion to raise from a chair. It was the knee pain that hurt though when raising rather...
  7. C

Abnormal EMG/Twitching- Any hope?

Hi all, sorry for the long post but need to get it out... I have been lurking for a few weeks now. I have had twitching- mainly in the calves/thighs/butt- for 2-3 weeks now. Had been mainly in my quad next to my knee but rarely it twitches there now. Legs are pretty much non stop at rest...
  8. B

concerned symptoms.....not sure what to think

Hello, First off, I had been lurking here for about a year now and read the sticky note and that is why I haven’t posted anything yet. My thoughts and prayers are with you all who have this disease! My situation is a little different and would love for you some advice. Even if you told me to...
  9. L

Concerned

Hello all. I've had a few of what I believe could be ALS-like symptoms. I was wondering what others might think. I've had muscle twitches for what I believe to be 4 months now. It started off in just my arms and calves, but after a while they seemed to spread to other parts of my body, such as...
  10. J

Worried about a couple symptoms

For the past 2-3 years I have noticed my hands shake, to the point where it's difficult for me to, say, take a focused photo. About 2 months ago, a friend of mine noticed that the "shake" carried on up through my arm, like some kind of muscle spasm. Over the past couple of days, I've...
Back