holiday

1. A

Hoping for a little reassurance

Good evening, everyone, First off, I have been constantly amazed at the grace and promptness with which questions from anxious people here are answered, and in my time lurking over the last couple months these replies and stickied threads have been a huge resource. So thank you! I'm just...
  2. R

My wife (36y)

Hi, 8 months ago we was on holiday, she run, rode a bike, walking 10km. In August she has started to have fasciculations in the thighs and with the index finger. In October she got damage to peripheral nerves diagnose without any motor neurons damages. In February this year we had new tests and...
  3. B

Holiday Memes

St. Patrick's Day :smile: - Have a fun and safe celebration!! May Blessings abound - B. 8)
  4. T

Symptom Questions from 35/m

Hello, I hope you are well or as well as possible. Thank you for checking this thread and thank you for making this section of the forum. It must be very difficult for some members. Your patience for those of us with questions is greatly appreciated. I've refrained from ALS symptom-checking on...
  5. C

A Complicated Case

Good afternoon. My name is John Marburger. I am 42, a retired Naval Officer and cancer survivor with some oddities at that go along with it. Apologies in advance for the length of this post and MANY thanks in advance for those of you reading or responding to it, especially those fighting this...
  6. S

Edaravone feedback on its effectiveness

Hi first time on this forum. Seamus from Ireland diagnosed1year but symptoms about 4 years, 49 married 4 kids. What I would like to ask people is about Edaravone. It has been in use in the US since 2017. It is not available in Europe yet but there is a large clinical trial this year on the oral...
  7. Kristina1

update on me

I haven't posted in a while so I wanted to update. One of the main reasons I haven't been on here is... I'm writing a book! Or trying to. It has nothing to do with ALS or anything autobiographical. It's a scifi/fantasy romance. I've long been an avid fantasy reader, and always had stories of...
  8. Buckhorn

Nearly 6 months S/P Dave's death

Just checking in to say hello to all the brave warriors out there, both PALS & CALS. Jan. 4th will mark 6 months since Dave's passing. I've been doing remarkably o.k. I've been pretty successful on maintaining my focus on the positive and that The Beast took over our lives later in ife and that...
  9. P

Scared this Holiday Season

First, I want to say that I have been to this community off and on for the past week or so and have seen how incredibe you PALS and CALS really are. Thank you for doing something you certainly don’t have to do. This greatly helps people like me looking for some possible insight into their...
  10. J

Judgement day coming up...

G'day everyone. So it's coming up to a year now since I've first been on here - you can read my following threads (though I really don't advise this): Another "Bulbar ALS?" Thread Ongoing ALS concerns... I am now a 30-year-old MD currently living in Australia. I know on my last thread I said I...
Back