hip

1. M

Relyvrio and hip pain?

At first I got dizzy upon taking am Relyvrio. Then got dizzy for both doses. Then got horrible hip pain, am and pm, upon taking it. Took 4 days off, no hip pain. Anyone else?
  2. C

Concerned about leg weakness and other symptoms.

I'm hesitant to post here because of the seriousness of the disease in which I'm extremely anxious over, but I need guidance: I've been battling a bulging disc in my lower back since 2007 that gets irritated a few times a year. Flash back to middle of February and I aggravated it again, but...
  3. Jamesgol

Pain... what to do.

Lately, I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my upper left arm and left hip. There is a constant throbbing and, sometimes, a very sharp stabbing pain, especially if I move the limb. My wife works on ROM once a day with me. That is always painful. What do PALS here do about pain? James
  4. L

Your avarage DIHALS?

Dear forum users, I've read over several threads and you are so patient and kind to everyone that visits, I take my hat off to you. I tried my best not to post here, telling myself I am silly for thinking and regret the day I thought it would be a neat idea to Google my symptoms (this should be...
  5. F

Would really appreciate some advice

Firstly, I'm keenly aware what some of you are going thorough, and I'm in awe that you all still give advice and aid to others. A truly good sign of humans overall. Thank you. And I wish nothing but goodness to you all. I'm terrified I have ALS. My main symptoms are arm/leg weakness, some...
  6. L

The Ferrari

A hip young man goes out and buys the best car available; a brand new Ferrari 550. It is also the most expensive car in the world, and it cost him $500,000. He takes it out for a spin and stops for a red light. An old man pulls up next to him on a moped. The old man looks over at the...
  7. B

Still concerned, but should I be?

33 year old male. Obese. Office job. I have always had some health anxiety, let's start there. My main anxiety throughout my adult life has been colon cancer, which comes from my symptoms of IBS and GERD. Back in April I had a gastro event, and it ramped up my anxiety. Afterwards I started...
  8. T

Muscle atrophy (?)

Hello! Thank you in advance to anyone who gets back to me. I have muscle twitching mostly in my left leg but also all over my body, pretty normal for me but I just wanted to state it. My left leg on my upper thigh has a dent in it and after doing some research the first article that pulled up...
  9. G

question about weakness and my symptoms

Hello all, First of all wanted to say that my heart goes out to everyone who is dealing with this, and to those who take precious time out of their day to help others here. I'm a 31 year old male. I've been dealing with serious health worries for the past 3 months, and just to go through...
  10. S

Was EMG performed correctly?

As a follow up to my previous thread that was closed, I had a clean EMG on Friday. The NCV did end up showing that I have moderate carpal tunnel in my right wrist and mild carpal tunnel in my left wrist. My neurologist also thinks that my hands are just naturally the way they are, he said it's...
Back