bulbar als

1. C

Question About Symptoms/Emg

This is my 1st post on this site and I want to say I really admire how nice and helpful everyone who responds on this site is. The fact that you take the time out of your days to help people who have questions is really remarkable. I've been looking at posts on this site for a few months and...
  2. S

Is this tongue atrophy?

Hi, I've been having strong tongue fasciculations for a while now. I have also noticed my tongue used to be round but now it looks like tongue atrophy from what I have seen. I initially thought it was a scalloped tongue but it looks too uneven for this. I also felt how thick each side of my...
  3. D

Bulbar ALS?

Thanks to you all for taking the time to read this post and answer my questions. I'm a 42 year old Male. For the past month my tongue has felt extremely swollen and sometimes sore towards the back. Occasionally I will get tingly/crawling feelings on the side. It is difficult for me to...
  4. M

Is this Bulbar PLS/ALS?

Hi so to start with I’m male age 26 So a few months ago I got rapid heartbeat tachycardia (I know not often a symptom of MND), They found no cardiac explanation, then started getting muscle twitches which I still get sometimes, again no obvious explanation. I noticed a panting in my throat...
  5. I

Weakness

My husband has bulbar ALS .The DR has upped his dosage of Baclofen to 5 times a day.He is considerably weaker taking after taking them.Anyone else .Thank you .
  6. E

Just a short question about mri

Previous thread Sorry to disturb again. I have hypothyrodism, vitamin d and b12 deficiencies. Its been over a month since i started the treatments but i dont feel much different. Maybe more time is required or im not patient, i honesty dont know. I feel like i have a swollen tongue (edges...
  7. B

Very scared abt Bulbar Onset, plz help

I would like to thank all of you in advance for reading my concerns. I am 39 yeasr old male. It all started in july last year. Initially i was suffering from burning pain in my arms and legs. I went to a dibatologists. But my sugar level came normal. Then I went to a neurologist. He adviced some...
  8. S

Progression in symptoms - need of advice please

Hello, and first of all, I wish you all the best you can all get for 2019 including love and peace in your souls. I posted here a few weeks ago, as I was concerned with a myriad of Symptomes including feeling of weakness in arm and one leg, beginning of fasciculations, a number of sensory...
  9. E

Vitamin deficiency? Thyroid? or possible bulbar als?

Hello , first of all i wish everyone immediate health. My name is Özgür and im from Turkey. I came here to get some answers and to be honest im a little bit concerned. İ dont want to annoy anyone but this country doesn't have so much knowledge about this disease (apparently me neither but still...
  10. J

Judgement day coming up...

G'day everyone. So it's coming up to a year now since I've first been on here - you can read my following threads (though I really don't advise this): Another "Bulbar ALS?" Thread Ongoing ALS concerns... I am now a 30-year-old MD currently living in Australia. I know on my last thread I said I...
Back