bfs

1. C

Tongue fasciculations that I can see but can’t feel.

Hello everyone, and thank you for your time to read this and respond. I will be making a donation when I get paid. I’m 28 years old and have had twitches for 3 months. And yes I read the thread that if I have twitches read this first. The problem is that I have terrible health insurance and...
  2. A

Age 20, EMG probable ALS ?

Hey everyone, I am 20 years old, I have alwaya been twtiching mildly across my calves and maybe other parts too, did not pay attention to it. However 8 months ago I started twitching in my tricep, localy, it was a hotspot which lasted on and off 2 months. It vanished after and now I mainly get...
  3. Q

Worth a follow up?

37 years old. In May of 2017 I began having fasicularions and my reflexes were described as brisk. My EMG had this snippet: "Increased insertional activity, fibrillation, or positive sharp wave potentials suggestive of active denervation were noted in the bilateral FDI foot muscles in...
  4. C

Question About Symptoms/Emg

This is my 1st post on this site and I want to say I really admire how nice and helpful everyone who responds on this site is. The fact that you take the time out of your days to help people who have questions is really remarkable. I've been looking at posts on this site for a few months and...
  5. M

25 year old. Possible ALS?

Hi everyone; let me introduce myself. My name is Yasmin and I am a 25 year old female. I hate that I’ve come here and I wish I didn’t get to this point because I feel absolutely awful for doing so but the anxiety ended me up in the hospital and I am at my lowest point with this fear or...
  6. R

Worsening Symptoms and Second EMG

Previous thread: Terrified Bulbar or Limb Onset? Varying Symptoms Sorry for posting again, but I've been having daily crying spells. I've tried to stay off the internet researching my symptoms, since the last time I posted my "Central Sleep Apnea" has seem to resolve after a few rounds of...
  7. C

Update: Abnormal EMG with Twitching

**Original Thread** https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/43237-abnormal-emg-twitching-any-hope.html Hello All, particularly KarenNWendyn and lgelb and others... Figured I may as well update my above thread regarding mainly twitching, long story short he determined it is Benign...
  8. C

Is this ALS?

Hello everyone, in a 38 year old male. I worked out 3 - 4 times a week until the onset of fasiculations, which started 2 1/2 months ago. Since then, my time has been spent between doctor visits and a constant anxiety and worry. I try to workout, but it's down to maybe once a week because of the...
  9. T

24/7 twitching in both calves

Hello, I am a 23 year old male and Ive been having 24/7 muscle twitches on both of my legs ( right leg a bit more than my left). I think it all started 3+ months ago, maybe even longer back but thats when I first noticed them. I feel like since I noticed them and constantly thinking about them...
  10. C

A Complicated Case

Good afternoon. My name is John Marburger. I am 42, a retired Naval Officer and cancer survivor with some oddities at that go along with it. Apologies in advance for the length of this post and MANY thanks in advance for those of you reading or responding to it, especially those fighting this...
Back