depression

1. A

Just a little concerned

Hi there everyone, I'm a little bit nervous to post this, naturally, and do want to say I hope I'm not upsetting anyone in doing so. The people on here seem absolutely amazing and I'd be appreciative of anyone to give me their personal opinion on this. Thank you so much in advance. Most...
  2. T

tricks against fears and anxiety

Dear all. I've been caught into a depression spiral lately. I'm quite stable symptomwise as for now but I'm taking a heavy beating mentally. The most challenging moments are dusk and mornings just after waking up. There creep the worst thoughts of any day: anger, 'why me', mediations about my...
  3. JimInVA

Shifting Sands...

Our journey began at a Joe Bonamassa concert in November of 2012. With no advance warning, Darcey was suddenly having difficulty walking. Later that same night, she'd be unable to rise from a seated position. It was the beginning of a life phase that neither of us anticipated. For all of...
  4. Gmr8691

Some very annoying symptoms.

Earlier this year i ended up in the hospital with rhabdomyolisis brought on by a very underactive thyroid. Well ever since then i have felt like crap. Tinnitus, fatigue, unbalanced feeling and some other issues. Some days worse than others. This jas been going on since june 2018. On christmas...
  5. S

Genetic testing??

My husband was dx. In dec. 18 we have very little past family history due to the fact that his maternal grandfather was adopted with no records and his paternal family have all died at young ages ( under 50) except for his father as of now who is 48. Reed is 28 and I am just curious if we...
  6. B

2 emg's, still not convinced

Keeping it short, I have three questions. 1. I’ve had two emg’s done by two different neurologists. I didn’t think the first one was done correctly and I’m worried the second one wasn’t either. The second neurologist did the emg at my request because of my ALS worries and also to test the...
  7. P

Don’t know where to turn, very worrying set of symptoms

Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am currently crippled by the fear that my worsening symptoms suggest ALS. For a time I put them down to anxiety but I can no longer accept that explanation as everything just seems too coincidental. It all started in August- I...
  8. M

Do I have ALS

Hello, people!!! I'm so sorry for bothering you all and taking your precious time.. One day(it's became my dream lately..) I want to discover a cure for this awful, terrible disease... I'm a tall(1.85 m), white, 14 year old boy living in Europe. Recently I've noticed muscle twitches mainly in...
  9. A

Seeking Help

Hello- I am a 29 year old male. for the last 5 years I have been experiencing twitching all over my body. Pretty much anywhere you can think of, including my tounge, has experienced twitching. Starting about a year ago I noticed I was having seriously over emotional reactions to things. For...
  10. C

Probably concerned about nothing

Hi, Firstly thanks for anyone who takes time to respond, Ive read the sticky and tried to avoid posting until now but I'd just like opinions from you experienced people. After that I wont be a person the posts and post, I assure you. So, me, 34 year old male keep pretty fit and healthy and not...
Back