ache

1. L

Your avarage DIHALS?

Dear forum users, I've read over several threads and you are so patient and kind to everyone that visits, I take my hat off to you. I tried my best not to post here, telling myself I am silly for thinking and regret the day I thought it would be a neat idea to Google my symptoms (this should be...
  2. N

NEEd help i am new , hi to all brave people !

Im 41 female had strange spasm in october in my buttock area , 3 month was limping had ache burning in coccyx area my left side face is weird as well tingling twitching pressing pulling episodes now my fave is slightly thinner than right had weakness right hand now its in left hand , had nights...
  3. T

What do these symptoms sound like?

Hello all, I am sorry to bother you with this, and I promise I did read the sticky. However, I am frightened as hell, and could use some guidance. I am a 29-year-old Caucasian male with no family history of neurological diseases. At some point in December 2018, I started to notice...
  4. T

Stressed and worried over symptoms

Hello All, Over the past month I have had some crazy stuff happen to me that really has me stressed out and terrified. Let me start by saying that I have always been an anxious, worrying person but it hasn’t really had any impact on my physical health (at least until this last month). I am just...
  5. G

question about weakness and my symptoms

Hello all, First of all wanted to say that my heart goes out to everyone who is dealing with this, and to those who take precious time out of their day to help others here. I'm a 31 year old male. I've been dealing with serious health worries for the past 3 months, and just to go through...
  6. J

Struggling but trying to be realistic

I have talked myself out of posting here 100 times. I have read all the stickies and am well aware of what they are saying and am trying to wrap my head around believing them. With that being said here is what is going on with me 33 yr old female with a precious 1 year old girl. 6 mos ago I...
  7. N

Without mum

So im here. Its been 10 days since mum died. Went to work this week. We did the 3 day memorial and then the 9 day memorial. House filled with people. Yet im missing mum. Especially at nights and mornings. The smiles the goodmornings her phonecalls to work. Strange i didnt miss it all this time...
  8. T

Almost 3 months with symptoms

35 year old male, fairly active, good physical health my whole life except for some football injuries. Need to begin by saying that I have had severe bouts of health anxiety within the last year, colon cancer, lung cancer, bone cancer, all of which started with small symptoms that manifested...
  9. J

Questions

I know I’m sure I am over reacting. And I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. I won’t continue to post here if everyone agrees this isn’t what I’m dealing with. Every now and then I will randomly feel a dull ache sometimes in my shins and calf muscle and will travel up to my upper legs and...
  10. J

A year of scary symptoms

I’m a 26 year old female Hi all first I wanna appreciate for the time you guys put to read about the symptoms I’m experiencing and giving feedback. it all started a year ago when all of a sudden I couldn’t sleep. This followed by daily shakiness abnormal body movements and body ache. I also...
Back