insomnia

1. M

A delayed introduction

Hello All, I want to first say thank you for taking the time to read this post. I have avoided posting here for about 1 year but due to changes recently I have decided, still with some hesitation, to post. I was going to write more of my history but I do not want to take up your time any more...
  2. J

Numbness, muscle twitching, and no diagnosis? Read this.

This post is for those who are currently experiencing numbness and muscle twitching and, like me, tend to automatically assume the worst case scenario. I felt compelled to write this a year and a half after first experiencing neurological issues because #1, it seems that a lot of folks who...
  3. M

Very Scared Bulbar Als??

Hello everyone. I will try to explain what I have been going thru and any advice would be appreciated. I’m a 38 year old male. I started having dizziness in December 2017. I then had some left sided facial tingling around January 2018. For this my doctor ordered a Mri of brain and...
  4. L

should i be worried?

hi i’m an 18 year old girl. i am relatively healthy up until end of the july when i had what the doctors thought was labyrinthitis/vestibular neuritis. that seems to have faded now just after last week. in this time i developed really bad anxiety because of it and had lots of panic attacks and...
  5. M

Concerned about ALS

Since January I have had body wide twitching which gets worse at night. I don't have it all the time, it comes and goes. My left side of my body seems to shake. When I curl my toes sometimes my left will shake but the right toes don't. Same with my left hand, if I squeeze something it will...
  6. T

no sleep for 72 hours

So my sister has not slept since Wednesday. I am concerned cause everything that we have tried is not working. With all her meds she takes every day and she gets Benadryl, morphine, melatonin, on and on - Xanax! She used to sleep like 20 hours a day and now she is not sleeping at all. Has anyone...
  7. B

Questions Regarding Fathers Recent Diagnosis

Hello Everyone, I hope this is in the correct forum. My dad was recently ( 1/4/18 ) diagnosed with ALS at University of Utah. My mother and I are most likely in denial, however, something just does not seem right from all of the research we have done. I would like to have some insight from...
  8. L

Very Worried- 32/

Hi all, I'm a 32 year old female with a history of anxiety and insomnia that I've been taking ssri's for for over 10 years. A couple months ago I was holding something and all of a sudden it dropped from my hand. I thought nothing of it. More recently, over the past few weeks, I've noticed an...
  9. S

Expertise needed

All, I am looking for a little input from you kind folks. I will try to be brief. I am a 55 year old male currently in hospital suffering with a NMD which is yet undefined. History: 9 weeks ago I noticed faciculations in my left calf and a few days later it was in right calf. I was already...
  10. P

Ηere again...

I wrote for first time here before 5 years.. My last post was at 2013 and is the following : So i'm here again cause my health situation is going from bad to worse. All these years i tried to move on in my life....I own a success store and i got married my beloved wife...But my health issues...
Back