female

1. S

Proof that widespread twitching is related to ALS

I recently came across this article and I'm freaking out now: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11464925 Everything I've read on here says that widespread twitching is not indicative of ALS, but this article states otherwise. The worst part is that I had an emg last year that the neuro...
  2. F

Could this be ALS?

I will try to make this brief. Symptoms: *. Muscle twitching: started out in a few places about a month ago. Then increased all over. Now has decreased but in more specific spots (calves, thighs, abdomen, shoulder area). It seems almost as if the twitching is moving from lower body to...
  3. R

Worried Teacher

Hello, I am worried that I might have ALS. I am a 27 year old female. My first symptoms began about 1 month ago with weakness in my arms. About 12 days ago I began having twitching throughout my body. The twitching began everywhere including, arms, legs, hands, back, stomach, butt. Over the...
  4. H

New symptoms 1 year after being exposed with fnd

Hey all, I am glad I found you. I have been experiencing twitching for 2 1/2 years. I was d's with fnd last year. However, this last February my foot started twitching like crazy. This march the CONSTANT twitching moved to the other side of the same foot. I noticed that my foot has atrophied...
  5. N

NEEd help i am new , hi to all brave people !

Im 41 female had strange spasm in october in my buttock area , 3 month was limping had ache burning in coccyx area my left side face is weird as well tingling twitching pressing pulling episodes now my fave is slightly thinner than right had weakness right hand now its in left hand , had nights...
  6. S

An intoduction myself

Hi Everyone, my name is Juri. I have been living with ALS for 12 years now, and I had been gone from this site for about ten years, and during that period of time my FRS dropped from 23 to 1. I am on vent 24/7 (with the use of tracheotomy), I use an eye gaze computer for communication, and I...
  7. M

25 year old. Possible ALS?

Hi everyone; let me introduce myself. My name is Yasmin and I am a 25 year old female. I hate that I’ve come here and I wish I didn’t get to this point because I feel absolutely awful for doing so but the anxiety ended me up in the hospital and I am at my lowest point with this fear or...
  8. M

Could this be a sign of ALS?

Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to sat that I’m really sorry you have to go through this awful disease and that I’m keeping in you in my prayers. And thank you so much for all the reassurance you provide people who are struggling with getting diagnosed or are just simoly worried about...
  9. P

Upcoming EMG and Terrified

Hi everyone. Thank you for welcoming me onto this site. I read the sticky, so I'll try my best to adhere to the statements there. I'm 27, female, and have been having concerning symptoms since mid-September 2018. Symptoms first started in my left hand and forearm. Started with twitching and...
  10. M

Could you help me out with my symptoms?

I’m so sorry to be posting here, I just feel so nervous and can’t get into the neuro for a few months. Thank you for taking time to read this. I have had muscle weak in my right arm since November to the point it’s hard to lift my arm to brush my hair. I now have it in my left arm as well, also...
Back