fasciculation

1. A

Age 20, EMG probable ALS ?

Hey everyone, I am 20 years old, I have alwaya been twtiching mildly across my calves and maybe other parts too, did not pay attention to it. However 8 months ago I started twitching in my tricep, localy, it was a hotspot which lasted on and off 2 months. It vanished after and now I mainly get...
  2. G

Six Months - Many Symptoms - No Answers

Hello, Like many others I have been visiting this message board after experiencing symptoms that led me to the internet - that led me here. I have read many posts and many stories on this site and have much respect for this wonderful forum. I will try not to make this a long and hard to read...
  3. N

Worried? Should I go back to neuro?

Hey all, my background is that I am a 57 year old man with no history of neurological disease in my family other than my mother has Alzheimer's. For the last year or two, I've been experiencing weakness in my upper back. I've always been healthy and fit and when I go to the gym these days I...
  4. W

Atrophy + Fasciculations

I am a 28 year old white male. After playing basketball 5 months ago, I developed severe pain in between my traps (more towards the right), and it hurt to turn my head to the right. Shortly thereafter, I developed numbness in my index and middle finger (aware these aren't ALS symptoms, but bare...
  5. S

Update

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/43187-really-worried.html Hi everyone and thank you very very very much for your helpful information. Let me start by saying that I went to a neurologist (who specializes in EMG) and he did an EMG on me. He said everything looks better than...
  6. E

Balance issues

Hello everybody, I have a question that I felt like couldn't be answered in the Stickies. For about 3 weeks I have had issues where I am walking, and if I do a quick turn on one leg, I stumble a bit. I have gotten out of bed at night to have my legs shake uncontrollably, or I stumble around the...
  7. A

Please help.I need a opion at least!!

Hello everyone, and sorry for my thread.It took me while to get the nerve to post here because i really think the best of you wonderfull people, but i am very freaked out. It all started 2 months ago when i got some fasciculation on my right upper leg.Since than, i started to have widebody...
  8. H

Very scared - seems more like ALS each day

Hi All, First I wanted to say thank you to all of the folks who take the time to read these posts and share their opinions. I've been reading on these forums for a little while now and figured it was finally time to share my concerns... Before I go into detail about my story, I'll quickly...
  9. F

Need help with some symptoms

Hi everyone! First I wanted to say a huge thank you for these forums and the time you put up with a lot of people with symptoms that are in need of help. That said, now to my condition: My name is Felipe I'm a 30 M who lives in Brazil. I've started with a fasciculation outbreak on my whole...
  10. F

All test done neuro dont know

Hi, i look at this site for a few month, now i need some help please. 6 month ago a saw some twitch in my calfs and feet. The twitch are non stop 24/7 since july. I got at least 5 to 10 twicth per second. A lot. I also have some mild atrophy in my left thenar. Twitch are non stop in both feet...
Back