allergies

1. S

Very Concerned about Bulbar

Thank you to anyone taking the time to read this and giving me your thoughts and insight. Please know that it is truly appreciated. I have read the stickies, but still have some questions. I am a 40 year old male. I began with a twitch in my left bicep in early December 2018, but the...
  2. W

Symptoms bulbar and left arm

Hello! My heart goes out to anyone with this horrifying disease. Nobody deserves it. I have read the sticky in this forum and have been unsure wether I should post, but my anxiety about this disease is severe. I figure I should seek the advice of people who actually have this disease and...
  3. B

Concerned

Ignore if you must. I know you guys receive a lot of these and you guys obviously cannot diagnose me, I'm just concerned. For the past few weeks I've been noticing something with my voice. It's getting harder to yell and sing. I've also been having this constant feeling of something caught in my...
  4. Chincoteaguer

Back home from hospital

I apologize for the length of this post but I hope it might help others who have to take their PALS to the ER. We were in the hospital from Thursday morning until noon on Saturday. As I have posted previously the trip to the ER was recommended by our health care nurse based on a false oxygen...
  5. G

Ventilators and Essential Oils?

My nose is pretty much always stuffy. Whether from allergies or winter, I don't know. I thought of essential oils and got a bottle containing a mix of 5 oils supposedly good for clearing sinuses. But as I'm on a Trilogy 24/7, NIV, how best to use them? I had my wife stuff a bit of paper...
  6. 1

Bulbar related question..

First, thank you to everyone here who has battled this. All of us who come here in the DIHALS section with fear, you guys are always willingn to lend your opinions and expertise. So, thank you. I’m a long time twitcher. 2+ years now. With every other perceived symptom under the sun. Heavy...
  7. D

Twitching, throat issues and uncooperative hands

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join the forums. :smile: 31 year old male here. My story begins in the end of february, before this my only health issues were constantly feeling a bit tired and some back pains I've been having for some while. After february my body has been acting up in...
  8. S

Concerned about Bulbar symptoms and respiratory issues

Hello Everyone, I have been on here before but tried to stay off, last time i logged on was in 2016. I will keep this short as i have been getting some new symptoms and need some advice. I have voice hoarseness issues which come and go but my voice been bad for almost 4 months especially my...
  9. R

Just Need Relief

Hi! I honestly was very hesitant about making an account on here to just to post to this forum. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, and I am well aware that what I am experiencing could certainly just be because of that. However, over the last few days, the thought of ALS or any...
  10. S

Very scared about my mum!!! (I fear Bulbar ALS)

So my mum ( 52 years old) has been having a few weird symptoms that have been building up in the past few months (about 1 year). To start with about 1 year ago she started complaining that she had a lot of mucus on throat, and she had to clear her throat frequently. She complained about that to...
Back