is this als

1. K

Is this ALS?15 years old

Hello everyone, I am sorry to bother you. I am from China and my English is not good. I am 15 years old and no one in my family has a nervous system disease. I learned about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis a month ago. Soon I felt that my right arm was weak and my left arm was weak. I went to...
  2. C

Is this ALS?

Hello everyone, in a 38 year old male. I worked out 3 - 4 times a week until the onset of fasiculations, which started 2 1/2 months ago. Since then, my time has been spent between doctor visits and a constant anxiety and worry. I try to workout, but it's down to maybe once a week because of the...
  3. D

Is this ALS?

I am a 42 year old woman. I have been having muscle twitches all over my body for 3 months now, I have been to the dr multiple times. My blood work is perfect, they have checked my potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc, also checked my thyroid and para thyroid, my CPK is normal, no...
  4. W

Scared of als

Hi my name is will , i am writing because I have worries about my health and it is affecting my life as well as my wifes. I am 24 yr male and ive hand symptoms of weakness in my left leg and i feel tightness in my right. I have twitching all over mainly in legs and both arms i have tightness in...
  5. D

I am so afraid...Is this ALS?

Hello everyone, First of all, i am sorry for all who are newly diagnosed, hold on and don't give up untill your last breath! I don't know what is happening with me recently but i hope that is not ALS. However i will have EMG test on August 20th and i will know the truth. I am ready for the...
  6. S

Update - 7.5.18

This is my original thread - Do I Have ALS? Is This ALS? - ALS/MND Support Group Forums /41308-possible-tongue-atrophy.html I have gone to my rheumatologist and he found nothing... Which I wasn't expecting but thanked God it was. However, my speech seems to be getting worse. I stumble over...
  7. V

Is this ALS, So many symptoms???

I’m back after nearly two years of visiting the site. I was trying to move on but my symptoms have never left. I have weak hands that show atrophy, my feet have lost muscle. My arms have have lost muscle, are weak, and clearly show atrophy on my shoulders . I pretty much have wobbly muscles...
  8. B

Is this ALS

This is my first post here, I am a 43 year old mom of 7 so I'm sure like most I can't help but think this can't be happening to me....My symptoms began in October of 2017 with constant headaches and a dull ache in my back shoulder area I seen my GP dr. Who sent me to get a ct scan of my...
  9. E

Looking for input- is this ALS?

Hi, Firstly my heart goes out to all those of you with ALS and your families. I have deep gratitude for the participants of this forum. This is the first time I’ve posted in a forum ever, but I am concerned and am looking for advice as to what is happening to me. First some background, I’m...
  10. A

Is this ALS or hypochondria?

Hi guys, and sorry for my bad English. So, I am 21 year old guy from Finland and I have had some very scary symptoms about two months. First all started in my left foot, which has some myokymia in my calf and sol. Then myokymias started to spread to my right foot and little to my both arms. My...
Back