caffeine

1. S

Strange symptoms

Hi everyone! 32 year old female here. 5 months ago I started having really tight muscles in my arms. Went to pcp was told it’s anxiety. Started meds - no help. 2 months ago I started experiencing body wide twitching. Started magnesium, exercising and stopped caffeine. I get plenty of fluids and...
  2. W

Twitching cramps and stiffness

Hello everyone 3 weeks ago I started feeling twitching in my left shoulder. It wasn't strong at first but now I can most definitely feel it. Doesn't happen all the time. Comes and goes through out the day. Sometimes it will stop for like 8 hours. During this time I have been feeling stiffness...
  3. C

Hesitant To Post But Very Concerned

I promised myself I wouldn't post here, but I caved to my stress over these symptoms. 42 year old Male. Initially I noticed a fine tremor in my left hand and feeling of internal tremor and starting having concerns over Parkinson's. In early November I started developing twitches in my legs...
  4. G

Freaking out! Would appreciate some input on my symptoms.

Hi I was wondering if anybody on here could help me. My name is Gerald, I am a 19 year old Caucasian male. I am concerned that I might have ALS or some sort of other motor neuron disease or neurological disorder. Back in August, a twitch developed in my face where just below my left eye almost...
  5. V

Need honest opinions--or tough love!

I am in need of honest opinions-and maybe a little tough love. First: I have so much respect for the folks battling this disease while also being willing to support and advise others. My gratitude goes out to you. Second: I read the sticky, and I realize I likely don't belong on this forum...
  6. J

19 years old, is this ALS?

Hi, I am 19 years old, I do have health anxiety, and I have been pretty stressed for the past 3 months. The problem is, about 4 weeks ago, I started twitching in my right shoulder, it came out of nowhere while using the computer. Lasted for a few minutes and vas visible, not in a pattern...
  7. B

Expect The Unexpected

As a "newcomer", having read posts regarding ALS, I thought things would work until they didn't. I didn't expect my hands and arms to tremble. I've eaten breakfast so I'm not hungry. No caffeine. It's just an unexpected annoyance. I'll find a way to work with it, but it makes finishing a...
  8. F

Opinion?

Hello, I have a question about my condition - I have quite a lot of fasciculations (thighs, calves, shoulders, hands, face, chest, back, little "feelable jolts" time to time on tongue, sometimes even inside of my ear - drum and sometimes I can see flickering in my eyes similar that I see...
  9. A

ALS Concerns

Hello all, I'll keep this short in case I'm in the wrong website. I've read the stickies here, my posting is fear driven because I'm not sure if my symptoms are relevant to ALS or not. I'm 48, prior US military, male, in generally good health but have high blood pressure/elevated cholesterol...
  10. Ed340hp

VigorALS - Tirasemtiv Trial Extension

I am still upright and survived six weeks of travel with family, and three weeks to get the kids back at school and the check ups at the ALS Clinic. My end of the VitalityALS double blind trial thread was closed, so this will be a new update thread. The last posts were to follow up on the Trial...
Back