2nd emg

1. W

Worried Mother

Hello my name is kelly and my son posted on these forums a few months ago Twiztid Tragedy was his name. So you know his story well yesterday he had his Follow Up and 2nd EMG and the EMG report says he Has MND as the Primary Dx and The Diffrental Dx is ALS or Multi-Level Radiulapthaies. Is there...
  2. M

Update:

Original thread was closed. https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-i-have-als-als/43465-delayed-introduction.html I just had a clean Brain MRI. I had a 2nd EMG due to pushing for further diagnostics. The EMG Dr. Said I now show signs of irritated nerve root in the lower back. I have increased...
  3. P

Is tingling als related

Hi all I'm just here looking for advice ,I'm a 42 year old lady who went to bed one night and woke up with all 4 limbs tingling none stop toes to knees and both hands it's been there none stop for 22 months now without a second break ever , muscle twitches started 6 months ago in my legs and...
  4. J

Update, and question

Hi I was on here at the start of the year to follow up with the results of my EMG in January - this was done at8 or 9 points on the right side, and was what I believe is considered "clean" - it showed fascs at 3 points but nothing else. That was after circa 2.5 years of twitching and lots of...
  5. C

2nd EMG tomorrow

Doctors have confirmed weakness in my right hand. I can no longer extend my middle and ring finger when holding my hand straight up :(. This was a shock to me as they told me my first emg was completely normal. Please wish me luck for my emg tomorrow. I am so scared right now. I thought clean...
  6. C

Doctor ordered 2nd EMG after 2 years of symptoms??

Hi everyone, I have been having fasciculations throughout my body (mostly in my calves and hands) since Jan 2016. I did a EMG in 2016 and the doctor said it was benign fasciculation syndrome. Now to 2018, I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease (gluten) and have been experiencing more...
  7. M

Newly diagnosed

Hi my name is missy, I was diagnosed on Friday December 29 2017, after my 2nd emg and around thanksgiving my speaking and swallowing has been greatly affected I have lost 35lbs, I'm going to the clinic on the 18th of Jan, but part of me feels like I won't make it that long, breathing is terrible...
  8. C

Benign cramp fasciculation syndrome?

Hello, I am new to this site and appreciate yalls voices on other ppls concerns. I've been having fasciculations since August 2016 and cramps in my lower legs and ankle muscles and some occasionally on my forearms. I've had 3 emgs done and the first said early motor nueropathy but cldnt rule out...
  9. M

Concerned, lots of symptoms.

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and I just wanted to find a place I could talk to some people and maybe get some clarification and talk to someone with similar issues. I actually don't think it is ALS specifically, but I have not really been able to find anywhere/anyone to talk to about...
  10. S

Various symptoms in just a month

Hi there - I've scoured this site for the past month and have read just about every thread pertaining to my situation. I've read the stickies over and over again, so I feel i'm learning a lot about this disease from all of you, yet I also have learned that everyone's experience is unique. I've...
Back