young

1. A

Age 20, EMG probable ALS ?

Hey everyone, I am 20 years old, I have alwaya been twtiching mildly across my calves and maybe other parts too, did not pay attention to it. However 8 months ago I started twitching in my tricep, localy, it was a hotspot which lasted on and off 2 months. It vanished after and now I mainly get...
  2. C

Children’s Sermon

The minister started his Children’s Sermon with a question, “Who knows what a Resurrection is?” Without missing a beat a young boy says, “I don't know, but If you have one lasting more than 4 hours call your physician.” The pastor is still laughing.
  3. Clearwater AL

The beach bar...

Just something to read… in the “After 5 Forum Pub”. It took me a few days to put this together. My writing skills aren’t what they used to be. After Spring Break and for the rest of the year our beach bar often reminded me of a Chameleon. It was a side gig I got involved with. From opening...
  4. M

25 year old. Possible ALS?

Hi everyone; let me introduce myself. My name is Yasmin and I am a 25 year old female. I hate that I’ve come here and I wish I didn’t get to this point because I feel absolutely awful for doing so but the anxiety ended me up in the hospital and I am at my lowest point with this fear or...
  5. Jhettinger

SOCIAL SECURITY FIRST VISIT Questions

SOCIAL SECURITY FIRST VISIT They said it was an identity check . Nothing else i am vet 63 years young, ALS Diagnosed May 2016 quit working last year still fighting
  6. KarenNWendyn

The empty seat

A young man was very excited because he just won a ticket to the Super Bowl. His excitement lessened as he realized his seat was in the back of the stadium. As he searched the rows ahead of him for a better seat, he found an empty one right next to the field. He approached the man sitting next...
  7. S

We are stuck and need advice

I have had 2 accidents now and I just dont understand how it's not ALS related. Both now I have been in the bathroom on time but as soon as I see the toilet I cant hold it anymore and it all comes out. Is this normal? Plus my hair is so greasy and my hair on my head and eyelashes are getting...
  8. M

Young male bulbar symptoms

I posted two years ago but was unable to post on that thread but it had been closed. During the time between then and now for the most part I was able to move on from my fears of ALS. However that has changed recently as I have developed a mild slur, not noticed by normal folks but was...
  9. T

24/7 twitching in both calves

Hello, I am a 23 year old male and Ive been having 24/7 muscle twitches on both of my legs ( right leg a bit more than my left). I think it all started 3+ months ago, maybe even longer back but thats when I first noticed them. I feel like since I noticed them and constantly thinking about them...
  10. E

Balance issues

Hello everybody, I have a question that I felt like couldn't be answered in the Stickies. For about 3 weeks I have had issues where I am walking, and if I do a quick turn on one leg, I stumble a bit. I have gotten out of bed at night to have my legs shake uncontrollably, or I stumble around the...
Back