vitamins

1. KarenNWendyn

Senior joke (clean :-))

Bob, aged 92, and Mary, aged 89, were excited about their decision to get married. While out for a stroll to discuss the wedding, they passed a drug store. Bob suggested they go in. Bob asked to speak to the pharmacist. He explained they’re about to get married, and asked, "Do you sell heart...
  2. K

My Husbands Worried.

Hi all, thank you for allowing me to join and be able to post here. I've been on this website a lot since October 2017 and I'll explain why. My husband, who is 31 years old began getting some twitching in his muscles in or around October 2017. He went to his GP for around two visits before the...
  3. R

Twitching for 3 years, no weakness, but now cramps?

Hello. I am a 19-year-old male who has had twitching muscles all over my body for a little over 3 years now. The twitches range from little, barely noticeable ones to big thumping ones that you can see trough clothes. In the beginning I used to have twitches that would go on in one spot...
  4. C

Feeling of something stuck in throat - bulbar starting?

My Dad has started feeling like something is stuck in his throat and concerned that bulbar symptoms are starting. I wanted to see if this is in fact how it can start in some PALS. He takes a bunch of vitamins in the morning and then does a light work out/yoga and that’s been when he notices...
  5. C

Please share your experience at ALS clinic - very frustrated!

Hi all! We’ve only been to our ALS clinic once to meet neurologist and clinic nurse which was two weeks ago. During the visit we inquired about a couple trials my Dad may be interested in as well as treatments Riluzole and Edaravone. The Neurologist and Nurse said they could give us no advise...
  6. A

Talk Me Off the Ledge

Hey everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I am so truly sorry to the people that have to live with this horrible disease. I am a 23-year old male, caucasian. About four days ago I noticed uncontrollable twitching in my left leg as I was going to sleep. Twitching isn't a new...
  7. K

Looking for advice

hello everyone. I am 28 years old, I have had tingling and muscle twitching in the bottom of my left foot and left calf for over four months. I finally went to the DR. he did a neurological examine. (had me stand on my toes, heels, pushed on my legs, feet, up and down, squeezed fingers etc. He...
  8. jethro

Carbohydrate aditives

as i read here, everyone has it's own protocol which includes (mostly) cbd, proteins, vitamins, minerals etc. now i "celebrate" 2,5 years of als. without wchair and any kind of help tools (except knee pad which is MUST), but also without few pounds and without power. lost job and friends, have...
  9. H

Meaning of EMG, Lab, Radiology Reports

Can someone help me at what my results may mean? Emg shows active and chronic demyelination with axonal loss to bilateral nerves extending to all four extremeties at C7 and L5. I have decreased recruitment, Positive sharp waves, and fibrillations in multiple areas in both arms and legs. The...
  10. Firefighter58

Neurologist check up

Hello folks, on Friday had my 6 month checkup with my neurologist, no progression that is two checkup in a row now, a year now with no progression. Made me and the neurologist happy. Discussed removing the Peg but because I take my terrible tasting meds and vitamins with it I decided to keep...
Back