urgent

1. S

No diagnosis - Nervous after 6 months

I’m concerned about my symptoms I’ve been facing them for just under 6 months. Let me start out by saying that my life is very stressful. I manage about 500 people all over the world. The ups and downs of corporate politics are very impactful and my stress level in the last 6 months has been...
  2. S

Progression in symptoms - need of advice please

Hello, and first of all, I wish you all the best you can all get for 2019 including love and peace in your souls. I posted here a few weeks ago, as I was concerned with a myriad of Symptomes including feeling of weakness in arm and one leg, beginning of fasciculations, a number of sensory...
  3. S

Update - 12/24/18 - Extreme bulbar worries

Hello everyone...I hope everyone is having a good Christmas season. I wish I could say the same. It's been almost 6 months since I have been here. Some things have gotten better and some a lot worse/terrifying. I was hoping to never have to come back here but my situation has dictated I do...
  4. N

help

hello every one my name is Najib and i have father who been diagnosed with ALS 6 month ago and i want to get more info if that possible. with ALS my dad has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and need an urgent Surgery to totally removal of the thyroid gland . but his doc said he cant do any...
  5. N

Extensive medical workup; symptoms getting worse

Hey there, I’d like to start by saying I appreciate those who are going through this illness and vigilant on these forums, as the comfort of having friends with same possible experiences is something that helps with my current fears. Here’s my last 3 months of hell: Male Age 29. Before...
  6. G

My symptoms and their progression

First of all I would like to thank anyone who will take their time to read my post and maybe provide some information about my symptoms. I have read the sticky post "read before posting" but I still had to post. I know it's long - I just realized it now that I posted a preview. I also hope I...
  7. C

Still having problems

Hi I’ve posted twice before but the threads have closed! I’m still having problems with my speech which is my main concern nobody has mentioned it to me but during conversation I can see them screwing up there face as if to say what are you on about! My nose feels constantly blocked but no...
  8. J

Weird Symptoms.

First, I want to thank anyone that takes the time to read this post. I have started to develop weird symptoms that I cannot explain and they are causing severe worry. Background information: 24 year old female, decently active, used to play competitive sports. So, the symptoms started roughly 2...
  9. R

Think I have ALS and have some questions

So first off, I’m a male of 21yo. I’ve been healthy my whole life up until 2017, I was trying to lose weight from 190 and went down to 115 as of now, I was trying to lose weight but now I can’t seem to keep weight on. So about a month ago I started to develop bad back pain in my lower back, at...
  10. F

Muscle weakness, atrophy

Hello all, First I would like to say my heart goes out to those struggling with this horrible disease. I’m writing today to ask opinions about my Dad’s situation. I will try to be brief, but thorough. Nov. 2017 - Dad swears he remembers falling while outside, and then getting up and moving...
Back