update

1. A

Update for previous post … got a different diagnosis

Good morning, I can’t add to my previous post, but I thought I’d add a separate update for anyone who’s googling furiously and had a similar experience. Briefly… My husband had sudden loss of dexterity in L hand in 2020 which progressed to some atrophy in the hand and forearm, then developed...
  2. lgelb

Au8 update

Here. The FDA has rejected Clene's Accelerated Approval application, however.
  3. W

Update - New EMG, Lab results, and Symptoms

Please see my earlier post below. EMG Results I will not press for assurance, merely hoping for insights/opinions and to give others a look at the process. Please merely delete this thread instead of blocking me if this poses any sort of rule break. So, I have some updates. On 10/25 I had my...
  4. S

Update - met with a neurologist!

Hello all, I posted a few months ago and I wanted to return to update everyone that responded to me. I met with a neurologist back in August who examined me and performed an NCS/EMG. He said I do not have ALS or any MND for that matter. He only did the EMG on one limb (my right leg that...
  5. lgelb

Relyvrio update

An update from Amylyx adapted from two Biopharma Dive articles: Approximately 3,800 PALS were taking Relyvrio at the end of June, Amylyx said in a conference call held Thursday to discuss the company’s second quarter earnings. That’s a step up from the estimated 3,000 patients who were on...
  6. N

Update on New EMG Performed [Should I request a 2nd one on Bulbar Muscles?]

Hello everyone, I had an EMG performed on Wednesday. The muscles tested: Hamstring Calf Muscle Thigh Some Hip Muscle (I forget the name) Anterior Deltoid Tricep Flexor Digitorum in my Hand Upper Trapezius Some muscle right around my Thoracic Spine (I forget the name) The EMG ostensibly came...
  7. T

Update from my previous post

Previous thread Questions and concerns I'm sorry I really didn't want to start a new thread but felt obligated to give the community an update. Not sure if you could unlock my previous thread or not but wanted to let folks know my MRI of my hip/leg showed labrum fraying/tear, .25in cyst, edema...
  8. M

Follow-up update and question, fasciculations

Previous thread Hi everyone, 36F here. I started a new thread because I believe my old one was deleted in the interim. I originally posted here about swallowing difficulties and ongoing leg numbness starting in mid 2022. These symptoms are gone and have been attributed to long Covid, the...
  9. N

Update on Neurologist's Appointment As Requested [He won't Order an EMG; I have some Clonus]

I went to a neurologist this morning (Same one I've been seeing for the past 2 months or so). He still seemed reluctant to order an EMG. He said he didn't want me to get stressed out over some incidental findings which might be unrelated to any serious pathology... He told me about a time when...
  10. N

ILB Update ?

New peer-reviewed research shows TikoMed’s ILB mobilizes and modulates key growth factors that trigger a cascade of neuroprotective mechanisms able to target all neuroinflammation-driven diseases including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis The mechanism of action of a novel neuroprotective low...
Back