ring finger

1. E

Strange symptoms

I want to preface my first post here to say that my concern has led me to investigate about ALS in a way that makes me feel a deep sympathy for everyone affected by ALS (whether in his/her own flesh, or through a family member.) I also want to help those who make this forum possible. I will...
  2. A

Just a little concerned

Hi there everyone, I'm a little bit nervous to post this, naturally, and do want to say I hope I'm not upsetting anyone in doing so. The people on here seem absolutely amazing and I'd be appreciative of anyone to give me their personal opinion on this. Thank you so much in advance. Most...
  3. B

My symptoms, Any help is appreciated.

hello. My name is Brianna and I'm 26 years old. I have read the stickies and out of all the symptoms I've been experiencing the main one that concerns me is atrophy. I'll try to give a brief timeline of my symptoms and any feed back is greatly appreciated. I promise not to drag anything on if me...
  4. S

Questions about ALS

Hello, I'm sorry for all of you that have this horrible disease. I've been worried about having it myself for the last 6 months. I have a few questions to you that would help set my mind at ease (or not): - 6 months ago my little and ring finger of my right hand bcame a bit stiffer...
  5. N

Worried about some symptoms and emg result

I just have a couple questions. I realize this is not an anxiety board nor are you all doctors. I have been doing a lot of research online after I had an emg of my left arm. I looked up some things that were on my results and something that kept coming up was ALS. I knew what ALS was before...
  6. C

Probably concerned about nothing

Hi, Firstly thanks for anyone who takes time to respond, Ive read the sticky and tried to avoid posting until now but I'd just like opinions from you experienced people. After that I wont be a person the posts and post, I assure you. So, me, 34 year old male keep pretty fit and healthy and not...
  7. M

Thoughts?

My name is Amanda and I am 38. I have had some issues going on and would like your feedback. 1st, I noticed weakness a couple years ago. I went to get milk out of the fridge and noticed a weakness in 1 arm. I had also noticed twitching and started having panic attacks shortly after, which I...
  8. G

just another scared guy from brasil

AHello everyone, I am 28 years old and I've been experiencing neurological symptoms for the past 7 months (since may). My first symptoms were twitching in my left calf and aches, after a little bit I began to feel the same sensations in my right leg. The months were passing and my emotional...
  9. S

Als fear Got me worried sick

Hi I am new to this forum and I have had an interesting 2018. I am a father of 4 girls under 10 and am 36 years old. I will premise this by explaining that I had torn tendons in my right ankle for the first 6 months this year and just in August had surgery to repair them and currently in a moon...
  10. jethro

Can not gather all my fingers

i am trying to gather all fingers on my right hand, can not do that while they are outstreched. all fingers tremble. just pinki and ring finger can touch each other. but i can make a fist and gather them when they are curled. left hand is ok. whole right side is problematic. hand, leg, foot...
Back