heaviness

1. D

Concerned about continuing symptoms

Hello to all, I am concerned about a couple things going on, and hoping you guys would be able to help me, or give me some ideas on my next step. Everything started about a 1.5-2 years ago. I flew up to Montana for the week to spend time with family. Had a good trip until the end when I got...
  2. F

Would really appreciate some advice

Firstly, I'm keenly aware what some of you are going thorough, and I'm in awe that you all still give advice and aid to others. A truly good sign of humans overall. Thank you. And I wish nothing but goodness to you all. I'm terrified I have ALS. My main symptoms are arm/leg weakness, some...
  3. C

Another DIHALS - Sorry friends.

Hello all, my name is Christian and im 27 years of age. First of all i want to tell you all im a little embarrased to come here without any diagnosis and "annoy" all of you good hearted people with another of these threads which i can tell you've seen plenty of. With that said im also kinda...
  4. R

Advice on symptoms - "weak" leg & twitching

Hi All, Like many others on here, I have tried to avoid posting for as long as possible but would really appreciate your views on my symptoms based on your experiences. From what I have read, this site is a tremendous support and your are all very generous with your time. My summarized story...
  5. R

Muscle Twitching since past 6 months and now dull headaches

Hi, First of all thank you for taking your time to open this thread. I am indebted to all of you and I wish for your health ! As a background, I am 22/M , with weight around 67 kg. I have had muscle twitching all over the body starting August 2018, I felt it was very annoying. I met GP...
  6. M

Thoughts?

My name is Amanda and I am 38. I have had some issues going on and would like your feedback. 1st, I noticed weakness a couple years ago. I went to get milk out of the fridge and noticed a weakness in 1 arm. I had also noticed twitching and started having panic attacks shortly after, which I...
  7. R

Want your inputs please

Hi, I am a 44 year old female. I have been experiencing some symptoms for the past few weeks (2 or 3 weeks). My left face (cheek or jaw) feels heavy and sometimes I experience a dull ache there as well. This is on and off in the sense that some days I am fine and the other days it is very much...
  8. S

Foot Weakness/Drop Foot

I have been doing what I can the last two years or so. And based on my previous posts, I can clearly see that my worries were extreme at the time. Fast forward until now. These past few weeks/months, I have had some "heaviness" when walking in my right foot and leg. I have a terrible habit...
  9. J

Maybe ALS?

Hi guys, My name is Julia, I have not been diagnosed with ALS, but have had these symptoms. In Late April I started having clumsiness and heaviness in my legs where it felt like I had elephant feet. Initially I had some numbness from my chin to my knees ( I know this is not a typical symptoms...
  10. R

Worried

Hello. 21 year old with extreme hypochondria. Starting in March of 2017 I was having muscle twitching in my right leg, but primarily the calf muscle. Also, I woke up a few times with the right calf muscle cramped. On top of that, it would cramp up after running, a lot. The twitching quickly...
Back