fundraiser

1. J

Peace, Prayers, and Blessings to you all.

It’s been a while since I’ve first posted here a couple months ago. Just an update, but my ALS fears have pretty much subsided. I do get the occasional twitches here and there but I’m pretty much back to my old self. This experience has taught me so much, and you all are such incredible...
  2. chally

Calendar / fundraiser

What does anyone think ? What started as a clothing tip could easily with collective creative input turn into a source of $ to help someone. As I see it there are some of us with intact sense of humor and are fearless in Displaying it, so.... What's needed? Someone who is a techie and can...
  3. E

A Night With Neale Daniher for MND Fundraiser

Hello Geelong, Melbourne and surrounding areas A Night of motivation, inspiration, hope, love and support when MND sufferer visits Geelong as the guest speaker for our MND fundraiser. The 2016 Melburnian of the Year Neale Daniher will talk all things "The Big Freeze" which is supported by the...
  4. Lkaibel

Blogging No More

I am not going to spend to much time and energy on this because it's not worth it, but just a brief vent here if you cafe to read further. Since nearly the day of Brian's Dx, I have done a Blog on Blogspot that was called "Life, Love & ALS". I have posted maybe twice a month. I think there has...
  5. KimT

The finances of ALS

We all know how expensive this disease is and how it can devastate one financially. I thought it would be good to start a thread of tips for dealing with the money issues of this disease. I know when I first suspected I had ALS, I needed to decide whether I would take my pension in a lump sum...
  6. A

20th Annual Cliff Walk to be held along the Cape Cod Canal-Benefits the fight against

The A.L.S. Family Charitable Foundation's 20th Annual "Cliff Walk" for A.L.S Fundraiser will be held on Sunday, September 11, 2016. Supporters are invited to spend the day on the beautiful Cape Cod Canal (at the Buzzards Bay Park, Main Street, Buzzards Bay) for a full day of fun and...
  7. krnNdug

Eyespeak looks cool

I got the promotional email today for the new Eyespeak product, on the last day of the promotion of course. Yes, they are out of fundraising. It looks like a really cool product that would be a lot more mobil than a Tobii. Has anyone thought about buying one? It works on the Android operating...
  8. smoochiegal

New to the forums

Hi all, I have been on this site for about 2 weeks but this is my first post. I have laughed and cried with many of the posts I have read. I have felt connections with so many of you on here as I suddenly feel like I am not alone with this crazy disease. I could have written some of the posts I...
  9. krnNdug

Frustrated - 2 steps forward, 1 step back

Sorry for the rant in advance. I am frustrated with this ALS. We have had many blessings and support since I was diagnosed but it seems as though we are just barely treading water. When we were told we were going to need a handicap van we were very thankful my grandmother had the van she and...
  10. hn7609

ALS Walk vs Ice Water Challenge

Our local walk is coming up at the end of Oct. and I find myself in a bit of a quandary. My wife and I have been active the last 2 years with the walk and have gotten a couple of thousand in pledges each year. This year my old employer is holding a fund raising golf tournament in mid October...
Back