awareness

1. affected

aussie research leaps

Some of you know of Neale Daniher who is a bulbar onset PALS and started the Big Freeze to raise awareness and money to fight MND. This is what is happening with the money at the moment...
  2. D

Does this sound like ALS? Is this a helpful EMG?

Hi! First of all I'd like to thank you all for accepting me, and also I'd like to acknowledge all of you as true warriors. Helping others while you're getting through all the stuff you have to live, is truly remarkable. May God bless all of you. I hope you could help me out. I'm a 25 y.o. male...
  3. Nikki J

We came in second!

For the most googled health concern this year. We meaning ALS not the forum. I am sure some were researching after seeing a story about it affecting or killing a famous person or because someone in their real life was affected somehow. Still I think there must have been plenty of the other...
  4. S

please help, too many symptoms matching.

Dear all, Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French. Sorry for the lenght (also going to blame it on the french origin ^^) First of all, i want to express all my love to those suffering with ALS. I know how frustrating it can be for someone who has got diagnosed to see ‘healthy’ people not fully...
  5. H

Confused and scared - any guidance much appreciated

Hello all, I first want to extend my sincere appreciation for the support offered on this forum. I don’t think I could show the bravery, class, and kindness that many of you display so well in the face of adversity. Please know that I am so grateful simply for the opportunity to express my...
  6. H

I need support

I need support and I dont know who else to turn too. I realize we all have our path we need to walk alone and I know you all have been diagnosed with ALS but I really dont know who else to turn to in this time as no one understands as they only see me as a person who is not dying at the moment...
  7. KimT

Dental Issues

After a very uncomfortable and painful dental appointment to replace a 40-year old crown today, I decided I need to write another ALS information sheet for dentists. The ALS Awareness Paper would probably not get read and it doesn't really address dentistry and ALS. When I went for a cleaning...
  8. T

very concerned I have ALS

I am a 44 year old female with two year old twin daughters. A little background on me, I have had muscle twitches all over my body since I was 19. They have come and gone without any problems. I just notice them and I am otherwise healthy. Lately they have gotten worse and more consistent...
  9. Cicipry

In your opinion......?

Age:27 Race: black or African American decent Current conditions: Gastritis Location : GA First, and foremost, I'd like to offer my prayers, and positive energy to those knowingly, and serious affected. I also realize you all answer so many questions, of the same nature, it can get old, and...
  10. David

ALSA PSA Appearance and Awareness Opportunity

On behalf of the The ALS Association and Vitamin Enriched, a real people casting company in NYC, we reach out to PALS and CALS for participation in a public service campaign. We are looking for people who are living with mid to advanced stage Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), and their...
Back