please help me

1. R

Breathing Problem

My wife sometimes at night or day depends on the position of complaining about breathing problems, always helps open the window, today I arranged for a oxygen concentrator. We don't know anout any result becouse she has stared use from 30min. Are there any other methods to improve breathing? I...
  2. I

help interpret emg results

is this emg indicative of als? ive been having symptoms tjat have been progressing for this past year, those symptoms being right hand and right feet weakness, all around twitching, thank you so much for your time i have attached my emg result if someone can please help me find some answers...
  3. J

I feel alone and need guidance and help.

Hello my Name is John 27 and I can really use som help and guidance, I’ve never been in such a hole in my life. A week and a half ago Thursday I noticed this twitch in the bottom of my lip and for the most part would not go away. It started to get stressed out about it googling symptoms and...
  4. C

Help interpreting EMG

EMG results Hello: I went to my neurologist with the following symptoms: progressive spasticity, extending from left hand to left foot over the course of a year and a half. Lack of balance and clumsiness. No fasciculations or atrophy. My EMG results arrived today. I will be translating to...
  5. S

Follow up emg - already diagnosed...

Please help me understand why a person who has been diagnosed with als needs a follow up emg a year later? Obviously the dr wants to check for progression ---are there any other reasons??? Sassy
  6. D

Scared out of my mind, please help me.

Brief history: I'm a 27 year old guy currently living in Denmark. about 2 months ago I felt fasciculations in my upper left chest during rest, which happened several times the following days, however only when at rest. I cannot recall when the 'shaking' started in my left leg and when it...
  7. W

Scared of als

Hi my name is will , i am writing because I have worries about my health and it is affecting my life as well as my wifes. I am 24 yr male and ive hand symptoms of weakness in my left leg and i feel tightness in my right. I have twitching all over mainly in legs and both arms i have tightness in...
  8. I

How to change Bipap settings as for the disease progress?

Dear PALS, hope you the bests. I started Bipap 1 year ago for my patient with below settings: mode: ST IPAP: 12.0 EPAP: 5.0 IBR: on Target pt Rate: 14 Trigger: high (i dont know what is this) Cycle: Med (i dont know what is this) Ti max: 2.0 sec (i dont know what is this) Ti min: 0.3 sec...
  9. A

First time here, please help me understand these symptoms

Hello everyone, I am a 19 years old High school student and last year was a total nightmare for me and now it continues. I do not know what is happening with me but it scares the hell out of me. So I hope you can help me to understand these symptoms and help me maybe because i am desperate, docs...
  10. F

Geezer Doctor

The Retired Doctor An old physician, Doctor Gordon Geezer, became very bored in retirement and decided to re-open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured, get back $1,000." Doctor Digger Young, who was...
Back