dynavox vmax

1. A

Dynavox VMax Dual Core for Sale

I have a practically new Dynavox VMax Eye gaze machine for sale. My husband had locked in syndrome and this was purchased for him. Sadly he passed away before he ever really got to use it. The original cost on this machine was $16,574.69. This has been packed and stored since he passed away...
  2. G

DynaVox Vmax with EyeMax $750/OBO

HI friends ~ I'm a Quality Life Coach with one of NY states largest agencies supporting those with developmental and physical disabilities. Recently a gentleman whom I have been coaching who has CP received some regional media attention regarding his pursuit of a lifelong dream ~ which...
  3. C

VMax+ for Sale - Make Me an Offer

I posted this before but I am changing the price. Please make me an offer. My Aunt recently lost her battle with ALS. This DynaVox VMAX+ was used for approximately 10 Training Sessions before she passed. In like new condition. It is the same as this... DynaVox | Products - Vmax+ We no...
  4. C

DynaVox VMAX+ For Sale

My Aunt recently lost her battle with ALS. This DynaVox VMAX+ was used for approximately 10 Training Sessions before she passed. In like new condition. It is the same as this... DynaVox | Products - Vmax+ We no longer have the box. We paid approximately $9,000 out of pocket for this machine...
  5. C

DynaVox VMAX+ For Sale

My Aunt recently lost her battle with ALS. This DynaVox VMAX+ was used for approximately 10 Training Sessions before she passed. It is the same as this... DynaVox | Products - Vmax+ We no longer have the box. We paid approximately $9,000 out of pocket for this machine. Asking $4,000. Will...
  6. B

Dynavox Vmax Eyemax Computer-Barely Used

I still have my mother's Eyemax system. I need to get it out of my house, taking up space. It is the VMax with Eyemax Windows 7 system. It is like new with all accessories including both floor stand and wheelchair mount. I have all manuals and accessories that came with it. My mother tried...
  7. B

Dynavox Eyemax Computer - Almost Brand new

I have the Dynavox Vmax with Eyemax computer. It was bought for my mother who was paralyzed. She never used it and was not patient enough to learn how to use it. It is just about brand new and I have all of the manuals, attachments, including wheelchair attachment, and other accessories...
  8. B

Dynavox Vmax- Pratically brand NEW-Best Price

Hello All, We are selling a Dynavox Vmax 5 series, purchased in 2013 still in box, perfect condition. Selling for $1,950. We are in Tampa, FL and will ship anywhere in US and some locations in Canada. If interested please email us at [email protected], we will forward pictures of...
  9. L

Dynavox Vmax +, Respironics Cough Assist, Bidet

Respironics Cough Assist machine was used for approximately4 times and is in perfect condition. Asking $1000 firm. I am located in Syracuse, NY. If interested just email me at [email protected]. Also have a Dynavox Vmax+ with bedmount, stand, headmouse, and SERO HC2006 telephone (Retail...
  10. O

Dynavox VMAX for sale

I'm have a DYNAVOX VMAX series 5 for sale. It was used by my mother-in-law who had ALS and then by my daughter who has had cerebral palsy from birth. It is good condition and comes with case/charger/keyboard/mouse. I can provide photos or whatever to prove it is in good working condition. My...
Back