Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Sandston
Godbless everyone on here.I rebuke all ALS in Jesus name by the power of the Holy Spirit and asked God to please pour out healing on everyone dealing with this horrible disease.My heart and prayers go out to everyone on here.....

Long story short my grandfather died of ALS when I was 10 and now I'm 28 having twitching mostly on the left side of my entire body..i do get some twitching on my right but my not as frequent as my left side.This all started 4 months ago in my left shoulder with pain like heartburn or a ripped muscle but then it quickly spreaded to my wrist after 2 weeks.My wrist felt sore and was sore to twist it.Then that's when the twitching started.From my left arm,shoulder,knee and thigh ,leg,calve...Now it's been 4 months and the twitching is still happening alot and the muscle next to my knee on the right side of it feels like rubber or even dead...its a weird feeling hard to explain..i don't have any atrophy any where as I can tell but that spot in my knee aches a lttile and twitches still nonstop along with my entire left arm,leg,calve,shoulder,under my left foot and now it's in my lip here and there...My elbow also feels sore alot including my left shoulder where it all originally came from..sometimes my wrist gets sore off and on but recovers but still twitches and now my left wedding finger and index feel stiff alot now...i went to neuro.last week and He said it could possible be ALS since my family history and the localized twitching so he schedule me a emg for next week along with a mri.to make sure something is not mimicking Als. Signs...but I really don't have any weakness anywhere only soreness in arm and that spot in my knee...whats the DIFFENECE between soreness and weakness with als....i was also wondering if twitching only on my left side is considered localized twitching or is localized twitching only in one muscle ...ive been researching to see whats really considered localized twitchin and can't find any good detailed answers....im praying to Jesus that this is BFS..or a pinched nerve...but the twitching doesn't stop and like I said my granddaddy died from Als...im 28 married,and have a beautiful wife and a beautiful 2 year old son..im not gonna lie I'm scared but im trusting in Gods healing and provision...but i was wondering what y'all thought...

I think you should have read the Pinned Post titled Read Before Posting.

Had you done so we wouldn't need to answer your questions. Please go read it now.

Twitching is far too common to be diagnostic.

Soreness doesn't indicate ALS.

With only one family member having had ALS, you are no more likely to have ALS than anyone you pass on the street.

Farewell and have a great life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back