Old 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM #1
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Toledo
State: Ohio
Interest: I am interested in learning about ALS/MND.
Taylorz1 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Toledo
State: Ohio
Interest: I am interested in learning about ALS/MND.
Taylorz1 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Sorry to bother, but I'm afraid.

I'm so sorry to bother all of you, I'm sure you have a ton of people that come here wondering if they have ALS and ask you the same questions that I might ask, I apologize. But I'm actually very fearful.
I noticed around last year in June of 2012 that my foot (left) felt funny, almost cramp-like. I don't work out, nor did I over-exert myself in any way for my foot to be feeling that way. It doesn't bother me much in comparison to what my left calf now feels like. It feels almost like there's vibrations, sort of tingeley, as well as muscle spams in both my calf, and foot. And it is NON STOP, all day, all night. Has been relentless for months now. It's very disturbing and bothersome. So of course I got on the Internet and began browsing, and stumbled upon restless leg, and then ALS.
I was wondering if this sounded alarming to any of you?
I appreciate you taking the time to read my thread, and give me any input that you might have (if you do)
Closed Thread

Tags
als, foot, muscle, night, questions, work

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off