Other
Country
US
State
california
City
dunno
Pretty much i need some advice/help

ok probably a week and a half ago i started to notice small twitching going on. It came mostly from my arms, legs and sometimes back. Also I had some, I wouldn't say fatigue but pretty much doing simple task my shoulders and biceps would burn like crazy. Sometimes I am not doing anything and they still burn, maybe set off by my posture. I can still do pushups if I wanted to. I can walk, definitely the shoulders and biceps bug most, nothing lower body wise comes close to feeling that way. I don't have problems swallowing, but today I've experienced a sort of burn (kind of like my arms) on the left side of my tonque and this happened just minutes (maybe i'm looking to much into this) still no problems swallowing

I am 20 yrs old

should I see a doctor? Should I be concerned of Als?

Yes, you would be wise to see a doctor.

But, where did you come up with possible ALS?

Fasciculations and especially burning muscles do not point to ALS.

well I have to admit that I am guilty of googleing twitches, and the first thing that come up was ALS. My stress and anxiety went crazy! The internet is terrible when it comes to things like this. Your mind jumps to conclusions. Im a bit worried still as I said my tongue feels weird on the left side towards the back. I checked and it seemed swollen but I don't know. I don' want to stress over this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back