Status
Not open for further replies.
April, I am just so so happy for you, you must be so relieved, I hope you decide to hang around a little longer but only if it is in your best interest. I just hope it does not take 1000 posts till I find out what is the matter with me:lol:

April, that is great news. I know you must be bummed by not finding out exactly what is causing your symptoms, but sooooo relieved that it is not ALS! Stay away from the dark side!:D

Lydia

April, what can I say, but WOO HOO! No ALS! Always glad to hear THAT good news! Just keep being you and loving your family. Take care and God bless.

April, congrats, very good news, now go life your life.

April- That is such FANTASTIC news! I am so happy for you. You look to have a wonderful family and they must be so happy that you are going to be OK. Congratulations April!

CB1977

APRIL! :) :) :) :) :)
Holy ****! I'm at work and don't have a lot of time, so i'll PM you later on, but I don't mind telling you that when I saw your post, and then just glanced at the length of it, I felt sick to my stomach thinking you were going to say that your EMG was dirty and a diagnosis was brought up. Needless to say I'm incredibly relieved! :) I'm SO GLAD that you're "clean" again and that they specifically said, "No ALS". You should come to Disney with me! LOL

Awesome news!

APRIL,

I'm very happy to hear this! I've been away and just got back, when my energy manages to finally catch back up with me, I'll write you. VERY AWESOMELY WONDERFUL GREAT NEWS!

April,

This is Fantastic news! I'm so happy to hear this.

I know also this is a little difficult because you're still dealing with something. You have real symptoms that are really troubling you, and I know how hard it is to be un-diagnosed. We've all been there at one time. But the good news is, they've ruled out the worst of what it could have been! Let's hope for PNS.

Congratulations!
-Tom

April~

I am sorry I have not been on the forum much at all and am late in replying, but WOW! What great, great news you received. I am glad you went and feel confident that it is NOT a MND. I wish you the best with everything and will miss seeing your posts and encouragemnt for others, but I am THANKFUL you got the "all clear"

Love,
Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back