Tim is in the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Paty and Givein and Every One

Tim was doing ok today. He was tired. He said he didn't sleep well last night. He was starting to nap when I left. Tim also had Pneumonia right before christmas. That one was worse. He had a breathing tube down his throat. He did not like that. I promised him, that would not happen again.

I dropped the DIVORCE papers off to our Lawyer today. He/I want this woman behind us.

I printed out this Thread this Morning. I took it to the hospital with me and read it to Tim.
His face lit up with a smile. He said Thank all of you for the enormous support. He said also to Thank you for being there for his sister.

Irma, I told Tim you chuckled at the "Family" statement. He laughed again.

Givein-Don't give up!

Lorie

Hi Lorie! I am so pleased to hear that Tim is doing fine. Oh, so he got to read our posts, eh? That's great! Tell him to hang in there! Tell him he's got a biiiig family (the board) out here rootin' for him. Okay, I'm gonna let you go. I am watching our Houston Rockets play right now. Good game. They're going for the 19th win in a row. Woo hoo! God bless!

Irma

Hi Lorie,
I'm so sorry that I missed your post about Tim having pneumonia and in the hospital. I'm so glad that he is doing better! Tell him I'll try to think of more WH/Hillary stories... they are always good for a chuckle or two.

I hope he gets better real soon! Take care of yourself too.

Take care.
Pam

Hey Lorie and Tim

No I'm not giving up, would like to run some times but not giving up. Tim sounds better if he can chuckle at something. and that is really good.

Sounds like I am going to have to come up with another name. I chose giveinin because I had finally accepted that my husband had ALS and gave in to it.

Take care

lorie n tim, im glade things r getting better. i was sick for two weeks n was worried it was pnemoniam, but thank god it wasnt. ur a great sister. when i was well my family was always here drinking n eating. now they dont visit. still praying 4 u guys.

Shame on them!

cukita99

I don't take much to show you are a better person than they are. I am so sorry!
When the things get Tough the Weak/Heartless start running. In the other direction.
We know exactly what you are saying! Hang in there. There are better people out there!

Love,

Lorie

I will update on Tim a little later. He kinda had a bad day today. But he is ok.

Givein

Give In! I definetly dont want to hear Giving Up. So now I know what Give In is. I understand much better now. It scared me at first. But alot of People can Givein and Giveup!

Lorie:-D

Tim

I am on my way to the hospital this morning. My oldest brother actually went to see Tim last night. He called me when he left. He said they had messed Tim's left arm up with the IV and it is swollen and blue. If his an Atrophied arm is that bad when I get there. I am going to raise some hell!

Update Later!

Lorie:(

lorie

you raise hell lorie. your brother is so lucky to have you,i wish you were my sister.
my family are totally in denial,i get no help. my best friend of 36yrs no longer visits or phones. i feel like iv'e got the dreaded lurgy and it's catching.
tell tim i am routing for him, and i send my love, to you also
caroline

lorie u r a great sister. my sisters dont even visit me. my friends dont come around n dont even email me. just cuz i cant talk i guess they stay away. even my son that lives with me stays in his room. tell tim he is very love.
love lupe

Lori,
You are such a fine fine person, you remind me of my sister, she is so concerned about me, she has actually prayed to take my place, I feel so loved. I told her she must stay around and fight for this disease for a long time.
You and Tim are loved and treasured in this family..

Lori

I have been off line for awhile and I am so sorry about Tim. I hope the morning finds him much better. I am glad to hear that your daughter is going with you. I hope you know that you and Tim are in my prayers every night. Hang in there Tim. You have agreat sister and I feel like I know you both. What with the weather in Alabama even the"well" people are sick. Make sure you both stay within reach of anti bactrial soap. I keep it with me all the time. Things are slowly progressing with me but every day is one more to be blessed by. I have 2 new grandchildren on the way. I am determined to be there for them and their Moms. TIM KEEP UP YOUR SPIRITS. Fondly, Sherry

Make sure you both stay within reach of anti bactrial soap.
LOL, sherry, I think I am going to take this advice from now on, myself. Congrats on the new grandbabies, BTW. We have one brand new little guy born early this year and another due any minute now. It is a lot of fun.

Lorie_ tell Tim he is in my htoughts. You are, too!:-D Hugs, Cindy

Hi Lorie. Sorry I didn't get on here earlier but was away in Cleveland for 4 day weekend and came home with miserable cold and have spent 2 days in bed. Tell Tim to hang in there and you look after yourself too.
AL.

Thanks AL

Al, I am sorry you are sick. But I hope you were able to enjoy some of the weekend.
Tim is out of the hospital and doing ok. I have a story for later. Just wanted to let yall
know!

Lorie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back