Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorie,

I'm so so sorry to hear you and Tim have been struggling. If you get him a lift chair try putting SOFT bed pillows under him at his lower back to keep the pressure off. Geeeezzzzz I hate this damn disease! Please take care of yourself. I've been wondering how you are doing. Maybe you all should try Hospice again. At least call and see how it goes and tell them what you expect. I'm here to listen anytime. You know my email.

Prayers to you both
Donna-WV

Donna

Thank you. And I know you care. We need to start E-Mailing again. I think about you often. We are using pillows currently. I going to go on the Net and see what I can find locally.

Thanks again.

Lorie

Beaner

What a great input. We have a Lazy By store here. I will go Monday to see what I can find. So sorry about your husband. I know too well how you feel and what you are going through. I will pray to help you through and to lessen his suffering.

Love,

Lorie

Irma

I know we haven't had a lot of one on one you and I. But you don't know how it humbled my heart to know that you read all my post.

Thank you,

Lorie

Lorie, thanks for sharing with us. I'll agree with Cindy, you have a lot on your plate, and I will be praying for you and Tim. Tim is so lucky to have you. Good luck with everything. May God bless you all.

Irma

We all care

Lorie, I pray for all of you brave couragious CALS ands PALS. I feel your pain. I lost my Mom to ALS in 1992, 3 months later my sister was diagnosed with ALS. She passed away in 1996. My mom was 70 and my sister was 49. ALS runs in our family. I can relate to what you are going thru. Your brother is lucky to have you as a sister. The SIL you are all better without. Hugs and prayers and take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back