Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Stafford
Okie so I told you yall that my dad had an appointment on the 15th...well that was pushed back untill the 7th of March because the doctor went on vacation. Why do they need to go on vacation when they were going to diagnose my dad? That made me soooooo upset:evil:. But what can you do, I guess doctors can have lives outside the office.

:rolleyes: I got some news that my dad is gonna be on leave untill they figure what he has. So that doctor better make it a fast vacation, because I dont know how long I can take my dad home during the days that Im here relaxing! LOL! Not that I dont love him, I really do, but he just gets annoying at times(my parents would says...."like you havent when you were growing up). Which is true!

Well I told yall Id give you an update and Ill continue giving you one untill we have a Dx. Untill then, hope all is well with everyone elses families!

Hugs to all going through the pain like my family!:mrgreen:

Heather!

Hi Heather -
Hope they make that vacation a quick one - good luck between now and then - you are such a great daughter!
{{{HUGS}}}

Thank you SWMN! Yeah I know right! Two days and one night vacation is all he should get! LOL! Thanks again for your kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back