Status
Not open for further replies.
C,

I'm sorry that you've let your anxiety of a disease that you do not have affect your life so. So much that you're dad is now panicked and hurrying to be with you.

I'm going to say this again, as many others on the forum have told you, YOU.DO.NOT.HAVE.ALS! Please go get your healthy anxiety addressed. I bet that's what's causing a majority of your problems. Having any sort of anxiety centric issue can rule your life, and ruin your life. It's your choice on how you live and deal with it. Please go see your PCP to help address the issue.

Best to you.

HI Everyone,

I thought I would give an update.

I went to the doctor yesterday, he gave me another full examine, I explained my fears.

He did not suggest an EMG.

My MRI was clear except for a pituitary cist which he said was very common and would not cause any of my symptoms.

He said he thinks I am suffering from extreme anxiety. Obviously, I know this isn't the end of my journey, but this will hopefully be the end of me bothering and wasting all of your time on this forum.

I wish you all the best. I am going to try and stay off the internet for a while and try and get back to myself. (difficult in this kind of world) Hopefully once I get a handle on whatever is causing my anxiety I can get rid of all these excruciating physical symptoms.

I have a second neurology appointment in a month and I will probably start the psychological treatment soon, hopefully not medicinal.

Thank you for all your replies. I can't imagine the pain you are suffering.

Thank you for the update and best of luck for your recovery.
Consider blocking this site and any others related to ALS that you have been frequenting so you are not tempted to relapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back