Happy 4th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Paulette, I do need something like a letter. I had a handicap placard in my glove box, but when I reached for the glove box to open it....he screamed at me to put both hands on the steering wheel. In retrospect it was my communication that caused the issues (oh, that and speeding).
People often are intimidated by me because of my size, and I have fully sleeved tattoos on my arms and neck.....my mom always told me not to get so many tats!

That made me laugh picturing the shoe scenario. My late brother also very large scary man, but knew all the cops in town, drinking buddies.

that sounds super yummy Paulette!

Mark--I bought a Miata Convertible about 8 months ago--and I wanted to take my husband for a ride. So we put the top down, and I sat in the car and two of my kids transferred him in and the three of us lifted pushed and pulled until he was in. I left the top down and we bundled him up ( it was November and too chilly for him) so he could get the whole experience. What a fun ride we had!

Pre ALS he had a Mustang GT, lime green with white leather. it was so fast and so cool!

I enjoyed myself today guys, although the ride there and back was long, I took a ride on the historic Cass Scenic Railroad. Then got a close up view of a 1910 steam powered RR engine.

No way Dalvin, for a summer a stayed at the cass campground, heard that train go by almost every day! Too funny

The guys there were great. Since I am in apwc and have ALS, they allowed me to go in the shop where they were working on the engine, getting it ready for a celebration in the town that's coming up, something they don't usually do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back