08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hey Guys

I still want to write the ALS fundraiser book. I'd like to get your "Stories" and make them interesting and still informative enough to lure readers.

My goal is to give all the proceeds to ALS Guardian Angels.

It'd take me a while as I"m not as fast--but I think I could do it and with all of us--it would sell perhaps?

Whacha all think?

Stories of hope, love, understanding, compassion I think it would do well. You could include caregiver stories, maybe even some dr stories and make it well rounded and broaden the market.

I think thats a great idea,
And you seem to be very well written,
When it comes out let me kbow how to get one. I should be able to buy one.
Im all for helping a good cause.

I've got a bunch of stuff from a member that is no longer here (She left shortly after her husband passed away)

I'd like it to be upbeat--but still help spread awareness. Let the world know it's not just the famous people that matter--but the folks like those on here.

most definitely, awareness needs to be made. So many people still do not know what als is.
Not the same thing but many people have a missconception about my illnes thinking it means i just shake a bit.

But when i spoke to a home health friend of mine she never heard of als. I said lou gherigs? She said oh yeah i heard of that.
i was baffled because even though i dont know all the symptoms i still knew what als was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back