Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I stuttered again! Sorry! Can I blame it on the phone?
Jen

Marypat, so sorry that your friend has passed away... hard to live with disease, it's better than waiting to die from it!

You all make it an easy choice to live... that's my cheese...

Skipper, you have to stop being worried about everything to do with your Dad... I know it's hard not to be there.

Today is the 13th anniversary of my Dad collapsing outside the MIT flea market (yes, that MIT) and dying on the way to the hospital. 9/19/99... rip Dad, I know when you're around, I smell your cigarettes! :)

That darn phone! Sounds good to me.

As bad a day as everyone has had, I feel guilty getting a cheese day. Sure wish it was cheesecake, then it would be the greatest ever.

Nothing in particular made it great, a few good laughs and a lot of good music. Thank you You Tu be.

Helen, I was voicing while you were posting. I'm sorry about your Dad's anniversary of his passing. Sending you hugs.

Hi momofsixkids60,
Rather is something small or big I'm glad when someone has a good day on here. What kind of music do you like to listen too. Music really can help a person's mood. Hope your rest of the week goes well too. Kim

Helen,
Thinking of you and sorry about it being the anniversary of your father's passing. Hope you have wonderful memories of him to ease your grief. I'm sending you a hug. Kim

I'm sorry its a sad anniversary day for you, Helen. As Skipper said, I hope you are over flowing with the wonderful memories of your Dad. Special thoughts coming your way.

I'm really sorry about your friend. Sometimes its just too hard to come back from the dark side. Prayers to you and her family.

thanks everyone. i would arrange to see her at trial appts and she would refuse to go to lunch or out of the room. her sisters were always trying so hard. they were working towards ten thousand dollars for the alsa walk next month. I'm so glad to have people to laugh with ,people to cry with ,to rant at and rave to. thanks everyone .
helen sry about your dad. mom06, dance like no ones watching

Whine: so sorry for the grief that MP and Helen are feeling today.
Angry about the decision to deny sequoia's participation in the next phase of the Dex Trial.
Skipper, worry is highly overrated and won't change anything but your own well being.

Cheese: Kimberly is smelling pretty after her bath and feeling good.
The jukebox at the pub is playing some old favorites

Last edited:
Now Deb, how did you know it was bath night? Were you peeking in my windows?

Kim, any type of music makes me feel good. As long as its loud. Yesterday was a little of Bette Midler, Bob Marley, IZ, Led Zeppelin, Kansas and Janis Joplin. Today may include Peter Frampton, Adele, The Beatles, Peter, Paul and Mary and Daughtry. LOVE You Tu be!

MaryPat, haven't tried dancing in the chair yet.

try it kim, just watch the pups tails!

Hi Ladies, thanks for your kind thoughts... it means a lot to me. But I do have to say that I miss him, he's still with me, and there's no grief... he had a full life. I'm glad he was doing something he wanted to do when he passed away, not laying on the couch alone. So I pause and really think back to that strange Sunday in 1999, and then am glad that the rest of us are doing fine. Love you my friends!

We have similar taste in music, Mom!

MP, PWC dancing has given new meaning to the old phrase of "cutting a rug"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back