Not open for further replies.

fromeurope25

Country
EU
State
espanyol
City
barcelona
please can you tell me, is someone with bulbar als have pain behind ear, and in jaw in this area. and is someone with bulbar als have fasciculation in all body? thank you good people, i thinking about you..

does fasciculation in bulbar als is always here on tongue or can go and back again. for example, i have fasciculation 2 days, 1 not, and than i dont have fasciculation 2 days and again started. Please answer someone who really know. i must hear of you because in america is so many good doctor with advice and people who have als, in my country dont have lot.. thank you, you are in my mind...

Your questions have been answered on your previous threads beginning last March.

This thread has been reported to the moderator

please can you ansver me, just that: 1. guestion: jes or not, 2. question yes or not, no explain just jes or not

No point in answering the same questions over and over. You wont take any notice and will ask them all again next month.
Suggestion. Instead of wasteing everyones time here. spend a couple of hours looking at past posts to you and also do a search within this forum.
Personally, I am not going to waste my time repeating stuff that good people have bothered to tell you in the past. Just not worth it.

GO ASK YOUR DOCTOR!

The two people that answered your last post have both passed away. From ALS. Trfogey told you not to come back until you saw a doctor. He's no longer alive to tell you again, so I will.

SEE A DOCTOR. Oh, and Rcharlton that closed your last thread has also passed away. These wonderful men that took time to try to help you are now GONE. Your symptoms do not sound like ALS. Fasciculations happen AFTER ATROPHY AND MUSCLE DEATH. good luck and GOODBYE. No more "one more question"

Usted realmente molesto para las personas aquí con sus preguntas repetidas. Esto no es un juego, por lo que al igual que los otros han dicho, por favor tome el consejo que se le dio originalmente por algunos miembros grandes y respetadas. Buena suerte.

"You have really upset people here with your repeat questions. This is not a game, so like the others have said, please take the advice that was originally given by some great, respected members. Good luck."

Adios,
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back