Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a really long time and just remembered what a wonderful site this is! So my last post was very depressing and I just wanted to give everyone who posted such caring and sweet advice for me, an update on the situation. I am happy to say that my puppy is perfectly trained and we all love him now. I am no longer as depressed as I used to be and love to think of my Daddy watching over me from heaven. Of course I have bad days too and have a good cry every once in a while, but I no longer feel so pulled down by depression. I'm able to find more of the good things in life.
Also, a friend of mine got into a terrible car accident and the police at the scene said he should have been dead. I was so scared for him and was sick the entire time since I had no idea what was happening. I knew only that he was in the ICU at the hospital in critical condition and unconcious. He is recovering in the hospital with no permanent damage. He does have short term amnesia but that should go away and the doctors say it is perfectly normal. Prayers for him would be appreciated!
Just wanted to post a "happier" message about how I was handling everything. Thanks to everyone for all the support I have found here!

Hi Mary, I'm so glad that you are finding more good things in life and can think some happy thoughts of your Dad. I'm especially happy for your friend. You're in my prayers. One day at a time :)

Hi Mary, glad things have "evened" out for you personally, and hoping that your friend recovers quickly. How 'bout a pic of the little pup?

11%2B-%2B1

Here you go, Helen! He's bigger now, but I had to show the pic of when he was tiny. Thanks for everyone's prayers. And yes, Sharlene, one day at a time is the only way to get through life :)

Adorable pup!
Glad you're feeling better.

ADORABLE! Enjoy that little one!

Mary,

I'm glad you're feeling and doing better. Remember its all in your time. Someone mentioned the other day, baby steps. And that's exactly right.

Prayers for your friend and for you,

PS your pup probably isn't that much bigger is he? He's way too cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back