Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, Sally. And it's probably not my place to say that you cleaning out the car for the cleaner who has yet to clean sounds off to me or that she gave birth to said cleaner

My own whine... Why is it that people feel they can tell your acquaintances things about you. If I had wanted them to know I might have taken it upon myself to tell them. And when confronted they say I was doing it for you. I'm not sure how disclosing my information is doing anything for me but when I get annoyed about it I get the dreaded" now Mary"

You are a real warrior Di. Ugh! I'm with the others that suggested social services or moving to your son's place.

I get the...now Mary look....and my name is not Mary. It must be universal. As to why...probably the same reason my friends talk about me to the hair dresser. If I wanted her to know particular bits I'd tell her. You lost me on the cleaner talk Mary. She is not related. Now I have more fun for the afternoon. Pressured into going to visit people I would rather not. Will take the whole afternoon, I will be worn out tomorrow. I have managed to put it off for 4 months so will bite the bullet this time and next time just say it's too hard and refuse to go. I'm thinking I need to learn to put my foot down more.

Sally what I meant was you should not have had to clean the car so that the cleaners husband borrow it. They should have cleaned it as a thank you for you letting them borrow it. That would have been me cleaning the car so my kids could borrow it. You probably cleaned it to be nice as I would've but it's a little twisted that you cleaned something before she did. Don't get too worn out on your visit

I understand now and agree, I just have a hard time changing behaviour from BALS to AALS. I'm sure all understand. Like I said the cleaner and her husband are trying to do a good dead for someone. Thanks for the explanation. I've not slept well in a few nights and am getting a bit punchy, need a nap more than a visit but that is the way of it.

I. Totally understand. I just saw the irony in it when I read it. It just proves how caring you are.

Replacement Dragon has arrived. hooray...best buy exchanged it for me right away.

In the mean time, I have caught up on other threads and noticed our 'hangin' friend just wrote another doozie under the cals section. I couldn't close my mouth because what he was writing just made me feel sick inside. I still am trying to think of a reply...the only thing my brain would say was 'really?!'

Going to check out the new post, let you know if I get mad and say what I think.

Dana

Okay, I replied to his post and stooped to his level, I couldn't help myself. I started out very nice but lost it at the end. I feel sorry for his poor wife. I really hope he isn't as bad as he seems.

Dana

Yeah I wanted to wait so that I could get my thoughts together. I didn't think 'really' would do it for him. I feel for his wife...so sad.

Kiwi,
You better put that foot down while you can. I'm sorry that just slipped out.

Di is moving to her sons just taking her rv with her. Maybe we could pass the hat and have it towed for her. And Di, no more awning dancing, ok?

I know what you girls mean about people talking about you. My "husband" has taken it upon himself to talk to relatives who have removed us from their lives. This caused a big fight here when I told him this was my private info not for everybody to know. His response was this affects the whole family. Uhm, no I don't think so. People at wal ma rt would stop my daughter and ask how I was. Wal ma rt, how in the world did they know? I mean small town but still?!

This is my life and I witll let those I want to know know. Simple as that! I want some pepperjack, feeling a little spicy tonight!

I complained to moderator about one of his other ones, not the one that got removed but another one, was told he needs to be able to speak his mind or some such and that it wasn't bad enough to take action, that just because I didn't "like" it that was not enough. I wrote back that it wasn't just ONE but many, was told to bring it to their attention next time it happened. I suggest anyone who finds a post of his offensive hit the report button and maybe they will sort him out.

I was looking for his previous thread but couldn't find it. I thought it had been removed but now it's been confirmed. I just read his latest and I wanted to say something but I think I said it all in a previous post to him. I don't think it's worth it. For him to keep posting what he is, he really is looking for reactions OR he "ain't quite plumb" himself, not to mention selfish and self centered, etc. etc..

Last edited:
We went to eat at a place on the water we have been to many times the past few years. I ordered the lobster mac and cheese. This time it had garlic and parsley so I couldn't eat it. I have IBS so I have triggers that make me ill. Garlic and onions are in everything it seems. Pass me some cheddar please. We're Vermonters and we love maple syrup. We have a frieńd who sugars and gives us some every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back