Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 58 panes! Just bought a Groupon certificate to have the windows cleaned at the end of the month (weather permitting). $179.00 for 7 hours of cleaning. I've paid close to $500.00 to clean these windows before. YAY! Oh wait! Again, that's not a whine but I'll have some cheese anyway. Toto - you seem like a great lady - strong and resilient with a big heart and lots of feeling! Nice getting to know you!

Helen will have to let us know if she got a handling fee for all those trips to the van.

Well here's a well earned whine. Bath day is Sundays and Wednesdays and wasn't given a bath yesteday, so I pulled the beyotchy silent treatmet. Pass the guac please.

About vets - we had two huskies that would occasionally escape from their 3 acre pen. AND come back with porcupine quills all over their bodies - once in their eyes and mouths. Of course we took them to the vet (one usually got more than the other) and they had the nerve to charge us for the diagnosis. Yes! We were right! They had porcupine quills in their eyes and mouths! This was an emergency clinic because the dogs chose to escape "off hours"!

Homemade guac for you here Dorothy!

Wow, I have no doubt about the FTD with my Dad. He's starting to give my Mom more and more flack - about everything she does. Ugh!

If you didn't figure out from my heaven story let me know, I will pm you. And Cervus, I couldn't pay someone to do these windows. The downstairs windows are 72 inches long. And I wouldn't even begin to try the second story ones. The back of the house with the 5 foot high underneath, I wouldn't want to get on that ladder.

Oh bummer cervus...we almost took Saidie in on off hours after she got a hold of a skunk...almost...we figured they couldn't do anything about it. I told her not to run after the black kitties with stripes ...but did she listen...oh no...lol. She got sprayed right in the face and it took 6 months to get the smell completely off of her...vinegar baths and all. She is a real sweetie with people will go offer her paw to every new person she meets as a way to say 'nice to meet you!'

Helen, coins are a positive to hoard! Just as long as you don't have to take them in all at once! at least you get a return on your investment :)

I am totally making guacamole tonight...sounds too good to pass up

I step away for an hour and all hell breaks loose, cheese everywhere! 51 windows Toto, wow. Helen I am still laughing at your tactics with your dad's room. 38 html books and no working computer, that has to be a world record of some sort. As I sit here I can see 2 other working laptops, 2 working desktops, one non working desk top and one non working laptop. The non workings are being held for the junk electronic pick up day held annually. Last October I missed the day. When I found out I'd missed it I considered slitting my wrists. You can't imagine how many old batteries there are sitting around waiting to go too. 5 k in quarters, oh my gosh, too funny. And Liz...we don't want to hear about your whine, it's all about us us us us....(sorry I just couldn't resist).

I like the whining. Can I stomp my feet too?

Liz. Some people just dont get it. All attention needs to be redirected towards them. I guess it makes them feel important

Sure can Susan. One time I threatened to throw a temper tantrum in a store because things weren't going my way. The kids looked at me and walked away. I tell them how paybacks are and because they embarrassed me in a store I will probably bring out their baby pics. Have to fnd more ways to embarass them

I just have dirty windows. Never counted. Hmmm...I'll have to count them now! I know there are no where near 58 Cervus!

OK I am here to whime, and whine and whine...we got the rv moved oh say 20 feet to driveway opening, changed so many parts, but still stalls out, thinking vacum leaked hard to track down...i am soooooo tired again, had to take a valuim and dilaudid, was so hurting trying my best to do something to help, but the falling was not so fun, Time for row truck but it is night and DELUDGE happening and wind and thunder and lighting, in new spot and think awning is going to blow right off the rv, i aint going out ther to even attemp to roll it up and family inside is useless as have not seen them even come ask if i am ok where I now am parked...I need some WINE NOW!...ok done and scared, nothing ever goes right for me ,,,oh dang I can hear the awning it is going to go,,,,,gotta do something quick, and I will be drenched if I can even do anything with out falling down...oh my Gosh... be back I hope......No I need to call for help, hope they will come out in this deluge.of rain..will let ya know.......

Wow, Di. I can not get over the fact that no one is checking on you. Please be safe!

Oh my frikken ^^%$%#$#%$%^$%^^!~!........4 phones in house no one answered! repeated calls!..............I am so pissed! awning was so full with water I had to do something...got out old crutches had to do something....... as I was getting drenched!...oh my God there is now hail.!..HERE! and Wind, lightining, thiunder, anyway as I was out ther the thing came crashing down, did not break off rv, but is bent up,,,I was yelling help at the top of my lungs..... but by thr GRACE of our Father in heaven mamaged to roll it up most of the way but had to squeeze in door as it would not open cause of the awning hanging down........Damn!, SORRY...I just sat on step inside and took off my dripping clothes..crying....sitting here in my towel as rv rocking back and forth in the wind and hail....Glad it was not life threatening...or is it...I hope I am lightening proof....I am shaking so much...sooooo scared....Wait I am Warrior woman!

WOW was that a WHINE or what....my goodness, I have calmed down a bit. Think that should have gone to Rant section. I am still shaking though, took all that this little warrior could muster to do something to fix the problem.
I need some special cheeze (like the brownies) and lots! Thanks....Whewwww.

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad you're safe inside, Di. Still steamig about your family... what the heck? Here's some cheese, brownies, and anything else that sounds good to you. Yes, you are Warrior Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back