Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, my mind is always in the gutter. Or so it seems....
Dorothy, give them heck. ....................you deserve a window

I guess its one daay at a time, sweet jesus. Whoops wrong thredlad. Now speaking of bobs, myj daughter put on my bra jthat I hadn't worn since novjember 8 when I got sick. Well I was going for ajn eye exam and was wearing a white shirt,hence ineeded the bra or two littlej band aids. Well daughter put it on and thej bra just hung therex nothing in there to hold up. I didn't know whether to laugh or to crtly. So I made light of it and laughed. I guess my next bra will jeither be fjrom the girls department orj I buy a spanky or sports bra. I know the old aaage, if yoju don't use it you'll lose it, just never thought it peertained toj boobs. Now like forrest gump would say, I have nothhng more to say about that..
I have jeen watching my ipad type for me if I use the delete button while ypingj it adds letter ls to the word. If I holld the sttlus too close to ja letter it duplicates it. And if I don't hittthe space bar correctly it djesnt give me the spaje between words. So its just a fickljediagnosed highly sensiive pos. I hope the phone store is open tomorrow. I needd to keep what litjtle bit of ssanity I have leftt.

The replaacement phons you can't jse tthe touch screen at all. It jusst jumppss everywhere. And when you call theey kjeep apologizing. Enough already,cjust sjend me a darn phone thatv worksj

Someone mentioned putjing stylus on somehing so I can hold it better,I'm a quqd no use of any limbs. I use my teeth to hold it. But thanks for trying. Just need my voice acctivattd phone back.

And to aly, bb sjells it but only a 30 dayc warranty. NO exceptions. I called and asked. Will not work on anything but computtrs aalso, no ipads.

Huh, my posting went to the big guys. I wonder what thee ipad typed. I blame it on technoligy. Yjah that's it.

Helen I **like** your additions over on "Tips on Forum Etiquettite" but didn't want to say so there as figured I'd be accused of breaking rule #2 among others. Came here to whine that the whole thing seems a bit PC to me. Those that behave know the "rule" those that don't won't follow them no matter how clearly they are written, that is the problem in the first place! Toto, please pass the spinach dip.

Sorry tjo the big guys upstaairs. I must have ssaid something bad.

Kiwi, spinacch dip to ya. Don't ya just love it?

Kiwi, I invited ALL to make posts on there! What I meant by that was trying to one up the person posting on the original thread. I do so miss our like button!

Ii mentioned thqt lori. I ssaid I thought this was a we groupj not a me group. And if you feel you need jto one up me go aheadj I guess I don't have that fijt lejft inj me anymoree. Whatj is a shame when you type a soul wrenching story and ssomeone pulls ttjatt you don't even want to bother posting janymoree. I for one, am glad you verbalized what manyj of us should havee done long ago. So I thank you ffor that.

Bagels are expensive here. I used to buy them, but they are high in calories so stopped when I realized. I liked the sesame seed ones :). They are very hard to swallow. Always used to wonder what a Bagel was.

I had Dunkin Donuts coffee with Helen. It was one of the worse cups of coffee ever. NZ is VERY good at coffee.......would you agree Sally.
Oh heck I am not whining, should be back on cup of tea thread, I am so confused :)

I knew what you meant Sadie, toto has her lovely thread about heaven, totally bashed.........left me fuming. Needed a cold shower to calm down.

I will do my best to behave.......promise.....promise

Dorothy, your post came through after I posted......another as well. Screen just jiggled.

Last edited:
Oh I know you did, no worries at all, none on my part, I've been and read, it's all good, it's just like I said. I think people 99.99% who read it and post rule already know 99.99% of them. I think by and large most upsets between members are miss understandings EXCEPT for a very very few, who are doing so intentionally, who not listen to any rules, will not change or abide by them no matter what. Others simply won't ready them just like they don't read the other forum rules. So I came here to Whine and Cheese to whine........ It's all good fun, right?

Kiwi, I think to a point its all in good fun until you have ttose few who are the me generation and not shown how tto get along with others. I remember that being on my childens kindergarten report cards, plays well with others. Maybe some of thse people went to school where the truly separated church and state. My children have been taught tt say yes sir etc and pray before meals at school. You should ee my fjamily comment on how wejll mannered my children are when we ggo northh east for family functions. The other kids always thought my kidj were brown nosing the adults. Me I beamed withh pridej

Just wshed they treated me better(oops is that a me coming out).

Huwband will be in shortly for night meds. Pray he kisses me without me asking. Maybee he was havvng pms. I'll be back on in a few

Oh helen befor I forget this is a clinic where you get evaluatjjd and trained on the right wheelchair and the insurancc ccnt turn you down becaausee its with the pt and ots. The saleesman recommends doing it jthis way.

Listening to adele someone like you, my by line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back