Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
FL
City
Lakeland
This portable ramp is relatively lightweight, is 7 feet in length, 30 inches wide, and will easily accomodate a wheel chair, heavy power chair, lawnmower, or a variety of other tools, machines, or anything you need to move that has wheels. It works well on two or three steps, a van, a pick up truck, or even a car trunk. $125.00 - Lakeland, FL Please call 863-859-1252.

Matts mom

With all of this equipment I gather matt is no longer here and for that I lift you up in prayer can you tell me where lakeland is comparing it to the mayo clinic in jacsonville is I will be traveling there soon and would be interested in the ramp thank you

Thanks for the prayers! Matt passed on to heaven in August. Hardest day of my life, but God has been my strength, my support, my healer. I'm doing well.

Lakeland is about three hours from Jacksonville. We're southwest of J-ville, right on I4 about half way between Orlando and Tampa. Please call before you make the trip down here because I do have someone who called yesterday, and they are supposed to stop by on Tuesday to see the ramp.

Thanks so much for contacting me.

Be Blessed,
Matt's Mom:smile:

Dear Matt's Mom,

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. And there are no words to express to you that can take away the pain of losing a child. We, your forum family are here 24/7 if you would like to talk. There are many groups other than the main ones. Sometimes we hang out drinking tea, go for some whine and cheese or drink away our sorrows at the pub. And if you love the LORD. I believe we have the best christian group going.

My appointment for the Mayo Clinic will not be until June so if it can get sold before then that's fine. I will check back with you. If you sell it Tuesday , it was meant to be.

Again, remember we are here for you. And I will remember you in my prayers.

GOD Bless,

Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back