Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
CA
State
ON
City
ST. CATHARINES
Anyone know where I can get ahold of these bracelets.

I have many friends that want to help raise funds for ALS research, that are willing to help sell these.

I saw ALS Michigan was selling them, does anyone have contacts there?

Thanks,
Casey

Hey Casey, I found them searching Google under ALS BRACELETS

California has red ones that say never give up. I got some purple ones in Alberta that say ALS - It's About Loving Someone so the acronym would be ALS. The ALS Society sells them. I ordered some but they didn't charge me. Later I got a whole bag at no charge - I just said a lot of people wanted to help raise awareness. They were happy to give them to me. Most of our girl's friends wear them as do many of my own friends.

Casey,
I know here in the states alsa has the red bands for sale. ride for life sells the blue and white striped bands. i had some made fairly cheaply online, but friends and family are selling them to raise money for alsa. So far we sold 200 and just place an order for another 1000. I do not expect the response to be so overwhelming that some college kids jumped in and are selling like crazy. With one bake sale and the wristbands we have made almost 2000 dollars since January. they they are blue and white and say don't let als runamuk and save the neurons!

LIKE all the posts...We REALLY need our Like button back! :)

love this, but didn't even know there were such bracelets. I just had my first meeting (on the phone) with ALS Michigan last week,. Someone is coming out to the house to meet with us Friday, but I'll call back and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back