Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
IRL
State
Meath
City
Navan
Today i turned 30. Its the first birthday without my dad. I miss him terribly.

Happy birthday Elaine. I'm sorry your lovely daddy wasnt with you to celebrate. I bet he is proud of you and loving you still.
Avril

Hello Elaine and Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Life is a celebration, and we all who have experienced or are experiencing life with ALS understand how precious life is. At age 30 I would never have really understood that fact. You understand it all too well.

Take the beautiful memories of your Da and hold tight to those. Memories are a precious gift from God that we all hold onto of loved ones who have crossed over.

Have a joyous birthday celebrating life!

Kaye

Happy Birthday. I went to where my dad's ashes were spread to celebrate mine. The first of everything is hard.
When my dad died, he died on monday, that was the day my son graduated 8th grade( it was a biggie, my son had Dyslexia)that Sunday was Father's day , then my Birthday the following week. It was like boom, bang , slap all within two weeks. The it was the holiday. \Hand in there.
My dad always send me a present(only child) Last Birthday, it was a storm rolling in, the was a perfect heart made out of half black clouds and half white clouds. It is sucha relief not having them suffer anymore, that is a present with in it self.:)

Awww, sorry all those first are the hardest. Second and thirds too, but each one gets a little easier. Happy Birthday to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back