Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
How do we find out when members birthdays are?

i dunno. there used to be a birthday thread, but it didnt tell us when they were. usually someone would post about it. dont know how they knew.

Look on bottom of Group forums page, left side...will be little birthday cake with names...if they told their bday when registering.

Look on bottom of Group forums page, left side...will be little birthday cake with names...if they told their bday when registering.

Anyway to check if you did? Or put in now?

go to your User CP on top blue bar and edit details...scroll down to a place to put in bday.... there.are boxes to fill in.

My birthday was the 28th and a complete depressing nightmare. If I'd had it, I'd have drunk myself into oblivion--and I'm not a drinker.

Patty, Oh soooo sorry your bday was so unhappy...((Big Hug))...didnt want to celebrate mine either..it was the 22, sept.....I hate getting older but it sure beats the alternative.......:)

There used to be a calendar that had birthdays on it but the calendar only went to December 2010 and David has never updated it.

ok must not be one listed for today, I saw no cake...

No one's birthday today, or atleast no one told or it would be there, a little cake with candles, and their name. I will test it with false date. lets see if it works..lol OK LOOK ON BOTTOM ! NO today is not my Birthday! This is just a test!

OK had to change it back cause I was getting Happy Birthdays...LOL let me know when you are with me and I will do it quickly again for you...:)

Last edited:
It's my birthday! I don't see the cake...but I got one anyway... my family took me out to dinner. It is a wonderful day because my hubby is here with me today! I pray for many more!

Kiss, Happy Birthday! to YOU!

You need to put your date in your profile. Then you will get a cake...:)

Dont forget to go to bottom of page and save changes.

Last edited:
I put my birthday in when I signed up; I didn't get a cake with candles at the bottom, but I got a LOT of better things....you guys!

KISS, happy birthday! We share the same day.

It's my birthday! I don't see the cake...but I got one anyway... my family took me out to dinner. It is a wonderful day because my hubby is here with me today! I pray for many more!

Happy birthday my burgh friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back