Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
I have been on this forum for maybe around 1 year..So many great and wonderful people have passed out of our lives. It makes me so sad..This is one of the worst diseases I know. I know that I am going to lose my loved one, and more of the friends that I have come to know and love. So just in case.. I Love each and every one of you truly, and so glad I have gotten to know each of you, and well the ones I don't really know,I still would like to get to know you.God bless you all tonight. And especially Mike and his family.

Joni....I just wanted you to know that I and am sure everyone else here has the same sentiments. And that without YOU in OUR lives there would be a void in our hearts, you have come into each and everyone of our lives to fill that void only your loving and caring heart can do. Thank You for your friendship, love, care and support, it is an honor to know you. ((HUG))

Joni, simply said I love you. You are a very special loving woman whose kind nurturing soul shines through with every word you type. Even when you are angry, I think to myself you are so passionate about your loved ones and family. This is a lady who loves deeply. I thank God for sending you to me. My heart breaks thinking about what you are going through and I want you to know I wish I was there in person to help you through it.
Gail

Hi! I figure you aren't looking for, tho well deserved, praise. :) thank you for your post. It's so comforting to know I'm truly not alone in this incredibly difficult journey. Hugs to all!

Hang in there Joni--you are loved by many!

I love you Joni Pie!

Joni- the lady with the heart of gold. irreplacable. incredible.
loads loads of love back to you dear.

I'm not a lovy dovy type person, I guess the military did this to me I don't know, perhaps being so busy with mom maybe. Years as a paramedic perhaps hardened me. But I have to admit this ALS the entire concept is kicken my butt, hurting in gut wrenching ways I have never before experienced and I have been at this going on years now and I agree it never gets easier. I may even say it gets more difficult. Thay being said I do read everyone's post and we naturally grow fond of some of the personalities that come out such as in Mikes writing of Kris. and many others, I too would miss you all, and hope your journeys are smooth.

Well Dian na, I bet even if you are not lovey dovey, that you have a huge heart, and yes you grow to love the people here, how could you not! Take care my friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back