Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Highland
Ok...so you all know that oldies song 'It's my party and I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to...you would cry to if it happened to you." True, this song is not talking about having a terminal disease, but having a cheating boyfriend...but you get my jist. Don't get me wrong...I am happy I made it to my birthday. But never in a million years could you have told me that at 24 years of age, my whole view of life would be turned upside down and I would wonder if the next birthday would come because of a terrible illness. I will have a party today...and will try to forget the dooming future ahead of me and live in the present. But forgive me for ranting, and crying a little...as life sometimes just doesn't seem fair.:?

Hello Kell Bell! You have a right to do what ever you want too hon! Cry, scream, rant, and rave. Life is not always fair, and we all have ranted too! I do wish you a Happy Birthday though!

Happy Birthday, Kell Bell. I hope your day will overflow with enough joy to send those blues away. Not thinking about the future's losses is for me the best way to deal with this...but that didn't happen overnight. You need time before any leveling off occurs if you're like most of us. So, again, I wish you a lot of good today to turn your thoughts away from what is such recent news.

Ann

Happy Birthday Kell Bell! You do whatever you want...We are all here for the highs and lows.
BIG HUGS!

Happy Birthday! Certainly nothing wrong with a good cry, just find time to smile as well!

Happy Birthday Kell, you share the day with my beautiful bride! Last year I hosted a big party and spent the day at the grill cooking, we're grilling again today > she's cooking and I'm riding in my power chair. It's not what either of us planned, but we're still celebrating and now more than ever we treasure these special days. Celebrate your life today you deserve it!

Happy Birthday, Kell-Bell!

Happy Birthday Kell and I do hope you make it for many more years to come!

Happy Birthday Kell Bell

Wish we could give you a cure as a present.

Please tell us something positive that happened on your birthday - or I might cry too.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you.

Cheers from "down under"

Peter

Happy Birthday Kell Bell!
I hope you had a great day! Sorry this is like a belated birthday card :)
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back