Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael, I will NOT tell Adele about your practice.

Peter, Helen's bread has choc chips in it... it sounds like something you'd like.

What a wonderful post! But who puts milk or cream in their tea? Disgraceful! I have the china cups and tea pot all ready to go. Haven't had anyone to have a cuppa with since I moved. Think that I'm going to get one of those blooming teas with the see through glass pot and see if they taste any good.(Probably not) I'm strictly a black tea girl. With a shortbread or lemon sugar cookie to go with.Or scones and Devonshire cream.

Keeker, I have one of the see thru tea pots. It's fantastic, you can brew all sorts of lovely tea. Mine is a Bodum one that I got for a leaving present from the hospital
so glad you cab join us. It's nice to have a daily chin wag away from the talk of illness. I amlearning so much. Now I also know that not all Americans know their national anthem! We even got Christinas mistake on our national tv. Poor girl.
Do you have any pets.

Loving all the farm names, Chuck, T-bone, especially Chocolate (earlier post). Our ferrets are captivity ferrets, so far removed from the world that they wouldn't last 2 minutes outside as our local kestrel would have them for lunch. I feel sad about the murders of kiwis, I like those birds. Sunflower and Bumblebee (ferrets) are cute, but needing a litter box in every corner of the room is a bit much. That's better than accidents though.
Lotus tea is hard to describe but it is mild like chamomile. If you can imagine that you are an Egyptian princess and you are sipping on your tea infused with honey you might believe you were a god (little g). I think it may prove better with the wine, ahhhh euphoria.

This morning the temperature has plummeted again, yesterday was just below freezing but snowing and it was kind of nice, but this morning is definitely a double sock day. Oh Canada, up to our chest in snow.......

Can I have my coffee here this morning? Tea tonight! Going to drink my coffee by the toasty fireplace and eat my blueberry muffin. Bama and sassy are being nice this morning. Sunshine flowing through the windows. Have a good day folks:)

This is great how many people have joined our tea party. It is so nice. Lovely company and warm weather and great food!

So I'm sitting here with a pot of tea, drinking it from a mug marked coffee-that's one confused cuppa. 3.30pm here on a fairly grey day. So great to meet so many tea drinkers.

My wife makes iced tea using the coffee pot to brew it with (sigh...).

I like Earl Grey with a nice bit of cheese, olives and crackers.

I love cheese and crackers. wow this is fun. I'm getting hungry now. lol enjoy your tea ladies and gentlemen!

tea party my ars.. what do you yankee doodlers know about tea?...i seem to remember a tea party in Boston.. and what did you do?...threw the tea bags into the mississipi ...philistines!..ole big head loves his rosy lea..till he fell off the wall.....what a way to go....round about eleven my idea of heavan is a nice cuppa tea...loves johnny.

Hey Mr Big Head, I'm no American but even I know that the tea wasn't thrown into the Mississippi! Not unless that river has shifted a long way from Boston in the last couple hundred years.
Nobody knows America better than us Canucks!

Boy your a party poop. Thanks that ruined my tea party.! Now I'm going to make a coffee party anyone want to join me!

Humpty Dumpty, Johnny the pooler. (Did I guess?)

Yoo Hoo, Aly, sadandconfused would like coffee...and cheese and crackers. That OK with you, oh hostess?

Yawn... All your blubber blabbering woke me up. Remember the Kiwis are still asleep. Wednesday 7 am and I have 1 hour at work. That's not going to keep me in tea. Can't wait to get sum patients on my new job. I am eating yoghurt and going to probably run out of time for anything other than water. Coffee and cracker is fine as long as you come with a smile and no your American history... Oh no Johnny that means you are banned for 24 hours. ( mind you I don't even know where Boston is!
Well we have snow! Oh no Ruby has torn Jakes expensive bed to bits and the snow is a very large amount of chewed Dacron . More cleaning up, at least it is outside.

Have a nice evening or wherever you are. I will check in after work
Alt

yes please come over. All people are welcome unless you are a party pooper. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back