CALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Guelph
Hi Everyone!
I won the Leader of Tomorrow award from the ALS Society of Canada. The leader of tomorrow award recognizes youth and young adults under the age of 25 who individually or as part of a group are making a difference in the lives of those living with ALS through their volunteer efforts. This award recognizes initiatives or efforts undertaken in the previous year in support of ALS includin...g fundraising, advocacy, public awareness, or going above and beyond to care for an individual living with ALS by providing assistance, companionship and support.

I wanted to share my speech with you all: YouTube- Receiving the Leader of Tomorrow Award

Mazel tov (Congratulations)! Your mother is so proud...as are we!

Congratulations. Will I see the award on your desk at my next clinic visit?

AL

al i can definitely bring it in for your next clinic visit just let me know when you are coming :grin: For right now i'm keeping it at home but i would for sure bring it for you!

We are soul proud of you! Sending you happy Momma hugs and kisses!

Well done Kinga

cheers
Peter

Congratulations Kinga, well done!

You know, I think we need to see a picture of you and Al with the award!

This is very exciting news! Well done, indeed.

Okay I will make sure to take a picture with Al and I and the award! :) If you haven't seen yet, please vote for me in the Mike and Ike contest so I can win Inspirational Young Leader In Canada! The ALS Media awareness would be HUGE if I can win it :) I need all your votes everyday until may 25th! Thank you :) Ante Up!? Vote for Kinga

OMG! Come on people! Kinga is at 6854 but her contenders are at 6776!

Awesome job Kinga! Way to go.

Can you share the web sight information they mentioned at your award presentation? I could not make it out on the video. THanks

I believe we will win... thank heavens for twitter, facebook and Kay Marie's Monkeys :razz:
Don't forget to vote every day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back