Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen, I have always envied a dog's ability to lick himself :lol::lol:
Maybe doing a wolf howl will help but I can't move my tongue so I doubt it.....

Last edited:
Glen, no no don't get down on the floor.....If i did that I would have to wait for Rich to get home to get back up... Well,maybe I could roll over to the chair and maybe get up...You can just look at the moon and make what ever noises you can make.... that will work just fine...smile! Linda.

yEP i4M IN BUT i SHALL FEEL awfully silly in the middle of the afternoon or whenever the rest of you will be howling.
Probably get thrown out of the supermarket......

Didn't we agree on 9:00 PM local time, wherever you are? That should be slightly less alarming for your friends and neighbors, irismarie. Me, I'm gonna howl like I've never howled before. I'm looking forward to a catharsis.

Dick

Ah I missed that bit, so that is a better idea. TRouble is, round here in Winter the hunters are likely to come and shoot me.

I missed that post last night Barry, but it fits my mood...ROTLMAO

Dick

Glen, I have always envied a dog's ability to lick himself :lol::lol:
Maybe doing a wolf howl will help but I can't move my tongue so I doubt it.....

Ya, and its always when there is a crowd to show off too.
"Nya Nya - you cant do this ! and when I am done I will come over and lick your face"

I am sure that if they could answer the "Why do you do that?" question, it would be "because I can"

Kay Marie, I just love that and I have always liked Celtic women........ That pack of wolves can surely be us and they are our voices.... This just keeps ketting better and better. Howling tomorrow night at 9 Linda

Way cool, count me in! And I live in one of those close knit neighborhoods....dont care what people think....haha never have. Me and my babies (dachshunds) Sophia Bella and Haylee Amber will all be joining in the fun! Wish I were back in AZ. though, they howled everynight there! Oh yes, Aussie Friends, your 30th is our 29th....
Hugs, Kari

I'll have to find somewhere in DC that won't get us kicked out! We are driving up from Miami to show our son our nation's capitol.
I'll be howling....but where?

Thats funny, just go in front of the white house and do it. There are always a bunch of nut jobs around there. Ya will fit right in! haha....Maybe make the news? Hey maybe wear t-shirts saying "Howling for a cure for ALS" and get it on TV!

yes do it! gIRL, YOU KNOW THAT i WOULD BE RIGHT BESIDE YOU HOWLING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!

I need to send a private invite to KatieC and Rose-I just be they are "howlers"

Last edited:
Ok, Kay Marie you asked for it! I think that "howlers" is maybe the wrong verb, maybe "moaners" ;);) or "laughers" :shock::shock: might be more appropriate? And with that, I will step aside for Glen to take a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back