Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
To all the A$$holes in the world: My husband's still got it! HAHAHA!

My husband finally felt pretty good today and wanted to get out of the house. He can still drive and wanted to just go check out tech stuff. He can't talk well at all, but he can still walk, albeit wobbly. He decided to purchase some hardware for his computer and had a problem at the register with his card. Seems the magnetic strip has gone bad. In order to save time he thought he would use a different card. He had on "cargo" shorts and his wallet was in the pocket of the leg, as he had put the card that wouldn't work in his side pocket for easy access so he wouldn't need to pull out his wallet. Well, the guy behind him was irritated that it was taking my husband so long. Probably wouldn't have taken the girl behind the register any time to enter the card number on the bad card, but hubby was trying to be nice. The guy was making noises and cursing under his breath. My husband couldn't open the pocket that was secured by velcro. He turned to the guy (and imagine this with an ALS accent, yelling cuz that's how he gets his words out and breathing in between) and said, "Would ...you ...like to... stick ...your hand ...in my ...pocket ...and help me?" He said all the ladies behind him burst out laughing, as did the cashier. They said they were in no hurry. Maybe that A-hole will think twice next time about making comments when somebody is slow.

Oh yeah, my husband said it was great getting out today just to remind himself how the world is full of A-holes! LOL Gotta luv him!

Last edited:
YEAH - Give that hubby a beer !

Love it! I hope that guy felt like the #%^^& that he was acting like. I have decided that when people seem aggrivated with us....we intentionally move slower! Proud of your hubby getting out and about!

This is probably a good lesson for all of us to be more patient and understanding of others. Kudos to your husband! :)

Good For your Husband!

CJ you always have the most interesting threads! It makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad when I hear about, and I am sorry, just gonna say it, ASS HOLE at the check out counter. Sorry, I literally can feel the adrenaline go up my back! What is the matter with people? I just dont get it! Glad he was happy to make every NORMAL person there laugh! Hope that made the cashier feel like the ass hole he really is. Karma will get him in the end. I just love your hubby, he is such a positive influence on your family, even though things can get rough you have a real keeper of a husband there!
Hugs, Kari

CJ, tell your husband he's made us all proud!

Yeay! Way to go!
The other day I was speaking to my ******* neuro on the telephone and my voice was very slow as you all understand, and I could hear her sighing at the other end of the line as she had to wait for me to finish a sentence. I was furious but could say or do nothing as I was strugglling already.
I have changed doctors and the new one is going to introduce me to a new neuro, too. It HAS to be better!
So bravo for your husband - a strike against one is a strike against all the asssholes of the world. Let us make this a campaign!

For all the kudos to your husband for being strong, "may major diarrhea" on the goofball who had no patience! I hope the outing doesn't discourage your husband from continuing to go out!

Peace,
Melody

Love it CJ! Thanks for sharing.

Love it - Touche!

i probabably would have cried.....so proud of him...what a gutsy guy!

Good for Him! I'm always saying people are always in a rush to go no where.

That's what I call having your big boy pants on. Yea way to go! I would have done the same but would have had to txt and would not have been so kind:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back